OcUK HQ Motors Meet Take 4 - Cars, Computers & More - Saturday 25th May 2024

Soldato
Hi there

All those exhibiting / displaying a vehicle have now been emailed, if you have not had your entry ticket and parking plan, check your SPAM folder, if you still cannot find it, drop a reply here and I shall PM you.
Hi Gibbo, can you please resend Vix’s email? Looks like gmail have blackholed the previous one.

Soldato
I would have loved to of come to this

But it on a bank holiday weekend so thinking it would cost me around £1,000 to go as all the prices of boat fares (The boat fare alone is £485), hotel rooms etc are normally highly increased on a bank holiday weekend :( :( :(
And spending £1,000 to go would be far to much money for me.

Last time i drove to Ocuk HQ was way back in about 2005 :eek:

Last edited:
OcUK Staff
OP
Hi there

For those who have FB, it is now an official event, see link here:

Please hit going if you are going please and feel free to post a picture of your display car in discussion area.

All entry tickets are emailed now, so if you don't have one, check your SPAM folder or get in touch with myself.
If you cannot make it then as per the email tickets sent out please do let me know as we have a reserve list building up but are currently at capacity of circa 140 display cars.

Soldato
Hi there

For those who have FB, it is now an official event, see link here:

Please hit going if you are going please and feel free to post a picture of your display car in discussion area.

All entry tickets are emailed now, so if you don't have one, check your SPAM folder or get in touch with myself.
If you cannot make it then as per the email tickets sent out please do let me know as we have a reserve list building up but are currently at capacity of circa 140 display cars.

I've not had any followup from my email on the 1st Gibbo?

OcUK Staff
OP
Are tickets just for exhibitors or all attending? Not had an email, I'm just coming along, no show car.

Those not displaying who registered for parking got tickets but does not guaranteee parking ok the day as we will be extremely busy.

If car park is full visitors need to seek parking elsewhere, Autobrite are allowing use of their car park which is one minute drive away:

map.jpg

Due to how busy the event shall be we cannot guarantee parking for visitors.

OcUK Staff
OP
Display IPACE if I can pull those strings? :) Gibbo you are a Legend. ;)

Either way I’m cool. It’s not like the missus won’t find the shopping centre too.

Yeah an I Pace qualifies for display, stick it in same zone as your already in just print another ticket and stick it in windscreen.

Back
Top Bottom