OcUK MTB MEET GLENTRESS - NOW RESCHEDULED FOR JUNE 28-30th (Spaces Available)

Man of Honour
OcUK MTB MEET GLENTRESS WIGWAMS NOW RE-BOOKED FOR 28-30th JUNE 2013

Another year so another trip is in order with a similar plan as last time... Most people arrived on the Friday last time to get a full weekend of riding.

Friday dependent on what time people arrive an afternoon on the Blue and bike park.

Saturday morning Glentress red then an afternoon of fun on the bike park.

Sunday we head over to Innerleithen for the usual Minch Moor descent.

Anyone planning to come for the whole weekend I recommend that you arrive on the Friday.

I propose we use the same accommodation as last time http://www.glentressforestlodges.co.uk/

Glentress Forest Lodge Wigwams are the ultimate in camping cabins, ideal low cost accommodation units, which offer comfortable outdoor living for up to 5 persons on the doorstep of Glentress Forest and a great alternative to camping under canvas.

Two wigwams booked and filling fast!

*this information is correct at the time of posting and is subject to change

20110417-ncjxdkesidudqyd4wf4acgkk72.jpg

Wigwams:
Ichabod Crane + 1
Andeluncheon
CasKirensys
Peescott + 1
Matt_fsr
Varial + 1 (Spaces now taken - pending payment)

Attendees: Saturday meet at the wigwams for 10am, Sunday at inners carpark for 10am.
Booyaka
Meths
Kieranv
Jonny///M
Robj20
LeperousDust + 1

Interest:
Begbie
Shauncr91
Supercrow
CraigN
Baj
ROB75

Last edited:
Soldato
I might drive down for the Friday if there will be a group interested in the blue run.

I've only been out on my hardtail once and have never been near a purpose built track so need broken in gently.

Man of Honour
OP
I might drive down for the Friday if there will be a group interested in the blue run.

I've only been out on my hardtail once and have never been near a purpose built track so need broken in gently.

Saturday would be the best day to come along too for a day ride, you can do as much or as little as you want and the pace will be leisurely.

Caporegime
May come down, pity it isn't just a few weeks before as I'm literally an hourish away too and doing it when I'm there anyway.

But if I have free time I'll pop down.

As long as you can put up with an unfit noob :p

Soldato
Put me down as a definite maybe. I'm going to try and find out tomorrow about having it off. I'd need a lift again though :(

I'm only showing an interest in attending atm but if I definitely go, we can split the petrol bill in my car if you want as we're both from Sheffield, won't be a comfortable journey though :D

Associate
Interested in this, im from Scarborough so not sure what your travel plans would be Ichabod Crane but i drive a berlingo van with plenty room for 2 bikes in the back if your interested in sharing the petrol cost? :)

Soldato
Can you put me as a maybe. Not sure i can do the black but id give the blue and red a go. Just need to work out the logistics from London. If anyone else wanted to go from london area i could fit another bike + rider.

Soldato
Can you put me as a maybe. Not sure i can do the black but id give the blue and red a go. Just need to work out the logistics from London. If anyone else wanted to go from london area i could fit another bike + rider.

I managed the red fine, so I'm pretty sure anyone that knows how to use pedals will do just fine as well. :p

I'm only showing an interest in attending atm but if I definitely go, we can split the petrol bill in my car if you want as we're both from Sheffield, won't be a comfortable journey though :D

Alright, thanks! :) I'd be more than willing to pay my share + some extra for taking me.

Soldato
I should be able to make it, just waiting on my mates see if they fancy it. I will be camping again as well.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom