OcUK Official G-Meter Top 20 - Now ADDED Nürburgring Lap times (BTG)

Man of Honour
Originally posted by TheOtherPhil
The AP22 can accept a GPS input.

£440 though
fie.gif

Man of Honour
Man of Honour
OK, I gave up because the roads are still quite wet and I was getting massive wheelspin all the way through first gear :(

My best was 0-60 4.8, and 1/4 mile in 13.3 @ 104mph (with loads of wheelspin in first, and a dodgy change from 3 to fourth, I bounced off the rev limiter)

The sun is out now so hopefully it'll dry the roads out and I'll have another go later. I'm sure I can get about 4.3 to 60 and 1/4 in mid 12's with more grip.

Last edited:
Associate
Originally posted by DreXeL
OK, I gave up because the roads are still quite wet and I was getting massive wheelspin all the way through first gear :(

My best was 0-60 4.8, and 1/4 mile in 13.3 @ 104mph (with loads of wheelspin in first, and a dodgy change from 3 to forth, I bounced off the rev limiter)

The sun is out now so hopefully it'll dry the roads out and I'll have another go later. I'm sure I can get about 4.3 to 60 and 1/4 in mid 12's with more grip.

Not bad at all! I am sure you'll make your estimates wuth that much power :). One tip: I saved about 0.4-0.5secs over the qtr by keeping my foot planted on the throttle while changing gear - something I learnt on an advanced driving course (Ambulance).

Man of Honour
Man of Honour
Not bad at all! I am sure you'll make your estimates wuth that much power :). One tip: I saved about 0.4-0.5secs over the qtr by keeping my foot planted on the throttle while changing gear - something I learnt on an advanced driving course (Ambulance).

Yeah I've always been scared of flat-shifting, but I'll give it a go if the roads dry out enough :)

Man of Honour
Man of Honour
LOL, with the power you're running, I'd be scared of leaving the UK 5 speed on the tarmac :eek:....hell, I'm worried and I have 60-70bhp less!

LOL, tell me about it, I'm expecting the 'box to go bang anytime now :eek: I'll stick a 6-speed in if (when) that happens :D

Right I've been out again but the road is still greasy, wheelspin is still a problem but I magaged a 4.64 to 60.

0to60.JPG

I couldn't do another 1/4 because the road was too busy.

Man of Honour
If I could find a way to hook it up to my bike I'd do it - though I'd need to find a way out of London to do it properly :p

It supposed to be able to do the 1/4 mile in between 10-11s :cool:

Nice result there Drexel! :cool:

Caporegime
LOL, with the power you're running, I'd be scared of leaving the UK 5 speed on the tarmac :eek:....hell, I'm worried and I have 60-70bhp less!

Its torque that breaks boxes rather than power though.

Suspended
Just about to order an AP22, are these acceptable? or any good?! not sure what my figures would be, although i have 380bhp and stock figures are 4.9s i think to 60..so it should get down to 4 at least i think.

Soldato
Originally posted by Lashout_UK
You can now get G-Meter Pro's, NIB with stickers, mount, manual for 55 quid off of Egay.

Just thought I'd throw that in.

I'll post mine soon when i get back to my car!

Or you can get them for under 30quid from the above link...

Back
Top Bottom