OcUK Photo Comp - Season Five : Round Seven - "Candid" DISCUSSION

Associate
sorry a bit o/t. Just looking through some of my old shots and saw this shot I took of my niece a few months back. Candid or not? I think its pretty much what I'd call candid but its obviously different for different people....

Last edited:
Morgan that shot is awesome. I love it, I photograph a few children this age and I know a great impactful shot when I see one. It very much does say candid.

If it was neater towards the right half then it would be a fantastic image but the blurred door frame and wall is quite a put off. Shame it wasn't slightly more cropped from the left.

Soldato
Huge apologies for not being around, i've just moved to Dorset (!!) for a new job and have no internet (will be sorted when i'm not living in a B&B!). I'm home for a day now though, and just saw the email. Once again, i apologise for the lack of communication, and unless someone has taken my place, i'll have it done tomorrow :)

Soldato
Matt said:
Huge apologies for not being around, i've just moved to Dorset (!!) for a new job and have no internet (will be sorted when i'm not living in a B&B!). I'm home for a day now though, and just saw the email. Once again, i apologise for the lack of communication, and unless someone has taken my place, i'll have it done tomorrow :)

no worries Matt
RL comes first!

Associate
is all the marking done now that xolotl has finished ??

if so when do we think the results may be out?

i think i speak for everyone in saying the suspence is killing us all!! ;)

Associate
OP
Yep sorry guys, we've been having our bathroom re-tiled so I've only just had a chance to go online and pick the results up! I'll have them for you tomorrow evening I promise.

Sorry about the delays here, normally circumstances only work against one judge at a time - they've hit all of us in one go this round!

Back
Top Bottom