OcUK Photo Comp - THE FUTURE (pt2)

Soldato
Could a kind judge ping me the images for January's round so I can update the results site? If we're going to leave things for a bit, lets get the archive in order :)

Associate
It would be nice to see this come around every summer or so. Maybe the next time around when things come back, a theme of, what we could do with our hardware since this community is based around OCUK and hardware. I think that theme has a little freedom and creativity like Product shots. Winner or however could get a OCUK coupon code or so?

Associate
So...

Judges, Would you be willing to run a round of the comp over the summer?

Rules and procedure as usual, except:

Period is July and August.

Theme of your choice.

Andrew

Soldato
OP
If there's more interest gathered - early days yet - then I'd probably be happy to return to do some judging. Will have to wait and see what the others say, though, as they both have quite a bit going on. Else we can probably get some guest judges in.

Soldato
I'd be interested in this again, though I would like to see the format/rules before saying 100% - I wasn't so keen on some of the ideas that were popping up in the other thread about the future of the comp

Man of Honour
So...

Judges, Would you be willing to run a round of the comp over the summer?

Rules and procedure as usual, except:

Period is July and August.

Theme of your choice.

Andrew

I would be happy to try this as a test bed for the competition. Normal competition rules and marking criteria, just each entry must state its own chosen theme and would be judged individually against this, an entry period of two months for a one off competition would hopefully boost the number of entries.

Last edited:
Man of Honour
That might be ambiguous. My intention was that the judges chose the theme.

On the grounds that they would likely choose a good one.

Andrew

This was discussed during the comp future threads and people moaned a lot about the themes being to random and not generic enough :rolleyes: I guess it could work either way, so are we thinking normal competition but two months for entries to be made? If everyone is happy with this I am game for a go.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom