OcUK Powerlifting Totals Idea

rack pull, partial Deadlifts essentially.
stick it on pins and Deadlifts from a higher point than the floor. people do it just below the knee, level with knee and above the knee.

this was in the related links***************************

gloves, belt and loads of little plates to make a decent weight.
terrible!

How do you feel about partial Deadlifts? as I may give this a go, as I really hate proper deadlifting, will this still help create a strong lower back?

Lol at that link Morba, my form isn't 100% but thats just down right ridiculous and dangerous!:eek:.

yeah, still create a strong back.
its kinda like doing it with a belt, its safer on the back as you arent bent so low down, but then its not as effective.
but to counter the effectiveness you can add more weight :D

yeah, still create a strong back.
its kinda like doing it with a belt, its safer on the back as you arent bent so low down, but then its not as effective.
but to counter the effectiveness you can add more weight :D

I'll give this a go next week:)! So I just need to have the bar at my knee level? and do the same movement as a normal deadlift more or less like the guy in the link I posted?

yeah, if you can put it on blocks or in a rack, either is good enough tbh.

end of the day, DLs wont be the be all and end all of lower back for you, so doing rack lifts with the rest of your back stuff wont be an issue :]

Brilliant I may have solved my deadlifting problem as partials will be a lot more kinder to my lower back, added them to the challenge board yay.

Back
Top Bottom