OcUK Rolling Road Day 14 @ PowerStation (Tewksbury) - August 4th 2012

Caporegime
Put me down as a maybe runner. Ideally as early as possible. Clio 172. I'll try and confirm soon. Are you doing deposits? And if so what's the deadline?

Soldato
I'll come, put me down as a maybe for the dyno... Doubt I will have done anything more to the car then, and its already had two runs on the powerstation dyno (201bhp and 194bhp) with the car in this spec. Happy to run again if numbers are low though.

I hope for 350z and 911 passenger rides if you're doing requests :D

Soldato
Put me down as maybe as I'll have my supercharger by then so I'd want to see if I can beat Gibbos Mustang. ;) Just got to see if anyone has already taken Holiday time on that day.

Associate
Put me down as a maybe runner, I will let you know shortly if I am going to run or not!

BMW E30 with 4L V8 276hp with various mods should be around 300hp!

Soldato
Put me down as maybe as I'll have my supercharger by then so I'd want to see if I can beat Gibbos Mustang. ;) Just got to see if anyone has already taken Holiday time on that day.

Was Gibbos still the highest figures after my E55? What you expecting to get?

Put me down for a runner in the XF.

Soldato
I hear bad things about the rollers and 4 wheel drive porsches. Is it worth me running mine?

0V0Z4.gif

(the argument has been done to death, with the operator of the rollers explaining, in depth, how it works, and it has repeatedly time after time shown accurate results)

Back
Top Bottom