OCUK RR 3 - The Thread that will actually get sorted !

Soldato
OP
Siliconslave said:
actually stuff the RR - lets have a tech day round drexy's and "rebuild" his engine for him :D

genius, we'll do this the weekend before :D

get flibster there for tech advice, ianb to cry about the cost, merlin to be all manly and rev his cars engine, me to run round fretting we wont have enough time, and two will's doing half price blue rinses and perms

I haz 4090!
Don
Conanius said:
genius, we'll do this the weekend before :D

get flibster there for tech advice, ianb to cry about the cost, merlin to be all manly and rev his cars engine, me to run round fretting we wont have enough time, and two will's doing half price blue rinses and perms

I'll come! *sniggers*

Soldato
OP
Worthy said:
I'll come! *sniggers*

i saw you had posted and thought 'dam, should have said 'and worthy to say he'd come, but the day before find out he had to fly out to iraq/clip his toe nails/scratch his beard'

:D

I haz 4090!
Don
Conanius said:
i saw you had posted and thought 'dam, should have said 'and worthy to say he'd come, but the day before find out he had to fly out to iraq/clip his toe nails/scratch his beard'

:D

Haha, that woulda been comedy gold, but you missed the cue. Ahh well, next time eh? :)

Man of Honour
Man of Honour
Siliconslave said:
actually stuff the RR - lets have a tech day round drexy's and "rebuild" his engine for him :D

:eek: :D

I may still come along actually, you can all fear the power of the 2.2TD Auto Estima. It's an absolute beast.

Soldato
OP
DreXeL said:
:eek: :D

I may still come along actually, you can all fear the power of the 2.2TD Auto Estima. It's an absolute beast.

is the rebuild really that much of a pain mate? :(

your not that far from me, so potentially dependant on car (as in if ive got a pro one I will) ill give you a lift if needed

Man of Honour
Man of Honour
It's not so much a pain, more about funds. It'll still cost the best part of 1k doing it myself. I have a holiday and various other outgoings over the next month or so, so it's unlikely it'll be done before the end of the summer.

Thanks for the offer of a lift, but I'll just come in the Estima.

Soldato
OP
DreXeL said:
It's not so much a pain, more about funds. It'll still cost the best part of 1k doing it myself. I have a holiday and various other outgoings over the next month or so, so it's unlikely it'll be done before the end of the summer.

Thanks for the offer of a lift, but I'll just come in the Estima.

np :) i spoke to your other half earlier in the week, tried to persuade her to come along... i guess now your bringing the estima you could bring the kids too... :p

Man of Honour
Conanius said:
any chance of before sept?

Who knows - im not commiting myself to anything at the moment, as I need to sell these bits, buy new, build engine, build box blah blah and with a wife and 2 kids taking much needed engine funds ;)

I 'may' just turn up in the super shed - but wont know until nearer the time im afraid :(

Soldato
Sent an email to the boss to book the day off, I shall be there, doubt I will be in the Coupe though, most likely some sort of automobile with one of those whistley things :cool:

Soldato
I'll definitely be there now for the 3rd, I'm not working weekends now as my job fell through, but I have another one to start soon so all is good!

Civic VTI anyway if you are listing cars.

Back
Top Bottom