OCUK RR 3 - The Thread that will actually get sorted !

Caporegime
thebrasso said:
I can still remember thinking **** me when Simon flew past me going onto the M5 leaving PS :D

Dunno what you on about mate :p

To be honest that was the first time i had booted it in 2nd gear since mapping it. (Mapped in 4th) I was also thinking similar to you :D

Soldato
If there is a karting meet that isn't crazy distace from Norwich then I need at least 4 months notice to start serious weight loss measures :D

Unfortunately I can't see me having a worthy car for RR'06 ! (if there is one that is)

Soldato
Simon said:
Was it grey/black or blue? I thought it was grey.

If so it's due the engine map I'm running which overfuels like mad when the boost kicks in.

Just noticed this.

Saw Ade last night and he said blue smoke too. I only saw some blue when you were reversing out of the bay but he remembers some blue smoke at low revs on the rollers, turning grey with revs.

Probably nothing to worry about anyway but at least if you know you can get someone to follow you (got a mate with a Ferrari :D )? and see if it's still puffing blue. Both my brand new turbo'd scoobs burned oil for the first 1000 miles, then they seal up.

Caporegime
Cheers Merlin.

I haven't noticed any since getting rid of the water like running in oil and putting in the mineral oil to complete the bedding in process.

Back
Top Bottom