**** OcUK Secret Santa 2013 - UnWrapUp ****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
OcUK Secret Santa 2013

Welcome all, to the UnWrapUp Thread, 2013.

I have little to say this year, mostly because I have been enjoying the festive alcohol, and don't want to say anything too stupid :)

There will be ramifications for those who do not post a picture of their received gift by, New Years Day. (feel like I'm being generous here)

So far it seems this one has gone off much more merrily than last years, however, again, unfortunately to my knowledge one Santa may be going presentless this year. I may set up a donation again this year if people wish to partake, however, I'm waiting to see whether anyone pipes up late to say they're yet to receive. I will update when I have worked it out however :)

Beyond that, Merry Christmas everybody, and I implore those still awake to wait until the morning to truly open their gifts!

The list is below

Ahleckz - Toshj
Ascendancy - mrk
Branddaly - Leprechaun312
bsoltan - RastaManBob
Cainer - twst
Casdawer - reiyushin
chrisxuk - soundood
Clov!s - Derek W
Shamikebab - rhysduck
davido_labido - DcD
DcD - DiCe!
Derek W - joey1211
Dfarrall - Clov!s
DiCe! - RedvGreen
Dotty27 - jackthezipper
Frozennova - Tummy
Gimpymoo - Terrier_Jimlad
hilly - Shamikebab
Hitman_Leon - Metalface Mark
Homer-Simpson - Secretspy
Humanshield - Salsa
jackthezipper - hilly
twst - Humanshield
jegethy - cainer
joey1211 - Ascendancy
King Damager - rotters
Leprechaun312 - shootersam
Maccapacca - Frozennova
Malt_Vinegar - Ahleckz
Metalface Mark - Malt_Vinegar
mrk - Valve90210
MrMoonX - Gimpymoo
neodude - King Damager
Tummy - Jegethy
PU7E - redeye_uk
RastaManBoB - shadowdscotland
redeye_uk - sven256
RedvGreen - Branddaly
Reiyushin - trixilux
Rhysduck - davido_labido
rotters - Sbi5ar
Salsa - dfarrall
Sbi5ar - dotty27
secrespy - Throrik
shadowscotland - neodude
shootersam - bsoltan
Sonea Fifer - Maccapacca
soundood - TidusJar
sven256 - Hitman_Leon
Terrier_Jimlad - TimBrad
Theophany - Sonea Fifer
Throrik - PU7E
TidusJar - MrMoonX
TimBrad - Casdawer
Toshj - chrisxuk
Trixilux - Theophany
Valve90210 - Homer-Simpson

Thanks to neodude in advance :)

kd

i has presents :o

sg723t.jpg

wow, nice stack of gifts.. including one each for my 2 cats, Heidi's found hers already and is giving it a good sniff :D
cheers jegethy, il open them up and post the contents mid morning once ive had a kip :)

EDIT: decided to give Heidi her pressie :)

vy08ls.jpg
2uj4fhs.jpg
25yun9g.jpg

Last edited:
i has presents :o

wow, nice stack of gifts.. including one each for my 2 cats, Heidi's found hers already and is giving it a good sniff :D
cheers jegethy, il open them up and post the contents mid morning once ive had a kip :)

You're welcome mate, I just hope you enjoy it.

I had originally ordered you a set of UFC branded glasses and a set of F1 branded ones as well as a couple of other bits and bobs but as I explained on elfster, they arrived broken so had to send them back and what I did send was a result of a short stalking period and mad dash into town. :o

Thanks to Tummy in advance. I'll open mine and get some pics up on Boxing Day. Heading to bed now and leaving for my sister's house in the morning.

Merry Christmas everyone!

Last edited:

whats the hooch KD? wife is quite suspect of having a seal broken unlabelled bottle of hooch in the house...im looking forward to trying it. saying its from KD itll be fine!! hehe. Merry christmas fella. TYVM for my gifts. kids are arguing over which Keyring they want. I love the book, needed a pocket book.

rotters

Mine have been opened and well received, thank you very much Hilly! Sadly I am without electricity since Friday so pictures will have to wait until it comes back :( merry Christmas everyone!

Can confirm that the paper is at the back - got one of those books last year :)

Anyway a big thanks to RastaManBob for his gifts.
Man sized shoe box put to good use.
box.jpg

Cut the ribbon and open to find more Christmas cheer.
Card and more wrapping - Oh the suspense....
Read the card first as my wife and son were opening stuff right next to me. All safe Woo!
STA78821.jpg

The Card - lovely 'wishing you a your family a merry Christmas' message inside
STA78822.jpg

SANTA HAT! and a massive stash of goodies under it - Nice!
STA78823.jpg

There be bonus coins in my treasure chest Jarrr! What be the booty?
That's enough pirate (be playing with my son :D)
Story dice - these are great toys, especially for ASD kids like my son - good drinking game too I hear ;)
Ear plugs - silent pc ish :D
cpu wars - top trumps with oldschool cpu's (I knew/used most of them :o:cool::D)
Domino's, stix's, two packs of cards and d6's - will be getting used later today.
Santa hat - already on my head :cool:
Chocolate coins and mini crackers - BONUS!

Was the best SS I've ever had - really pleased with all my stuff.
Thanks Dan

STA78824.jpg

Last edited:
I will update with post useage later;)

Probably best you dont :p

You failed to answer my questions on elfster, so I had to stitch you up a little

Hope my SS likes their gifts :)

Indeed I did. Without further ado....

re6JWC8.jpg

jD9OjaN.jpg

hvbN2ys.jpg

Mrs Redeye loves Ferrero Rocher and anything chocolately in general. As do I for that matter :D

Not sure where the lego came from? I need to check my post history as its the second timein 3 years I received some lego :o

Massive thanks PU7E and Merry Christmas everyone! :D

Well I have been spoilt! Thank you Homer Simpson !!

K0ekMYX.jpg

10 packs of jelly tots, 6 packs of kinder eggs, Captain Morgans Rum, Ribena and a stress toy :)

My sis is going to be so jealous of my jelly tots :D and if my dad was here he'd be drooling over the rum and Ribena :)

Thank you very much :)

Opened mine and it was not as bad as I thought it would be! :D

TimBrad must have done some research to know I've recently bought myself a coffee maker so bought me a load of pods for it as well as a box of jelly beans (om nom nom) and a little lego man who is now standing proudly on my desk! :)

54rSvNn.jpg

WpFxFk3.jpg

Thank you :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom