**** OcUK Secret Santa 2013 - UnWrapUp ****

Status
Not open for further replies.
santa1.jpg

Wrapped

Unwrapped! Thanks Santa!
santa2.jpg

The book will be very useful, the chillis will be tasty in some cooking, how did you know I like hot stuff?

Big thanks to clov!s for the gifts.

Got an ocuk mug, 600foam mushrooms! And American dad series 4 5 and 6! Seriously generous there. Will post pics after I've had my breakfast.

EDITED for pics

dUIxwKS.jpg

IE7SqRP.jpg

Last edited:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

In my need to rip the paper from my presents I forgot to take a before picture.....

However! I have been spoilt, there is very much a theme in keeping with my new job.....McLaren poster and McLaren socks (I didnt know they did them.....) awesome OCUK mug and a load of sweets! The card had instructions to open after the presents and I nearly spat my tea out, well played sir! so thank you very much DCD!

[
QUOTE=Derek W;25543622]Big thanks to clov!s for the gifts.

Got an ocuk mug, 600foam mushrooms! And American dad series 4 5 and 6! Seriously generous there. Will post pics after I've had my breakfast.

EDITED for pics

dUIxwKS.jpg

IE7SqRP.jpg [/QUOTE]
Your welcome buddy :)

I feel I might have to stop winding Sonea F up on BOTW 3

Cheers dude great effort

GVmDcbT.jpeg

Love the card

wF6arJj.jpeg

rrn5Oum.jpeg

Must have my Facebook et al locked down pretty well. You forgot about my daughter. It's ok she got the wife's

NhiGT2q.jpeg

Thanks again

Awesome

Last edited:
Thanks in advance Terrier_Jimlad, will open i the morning or evening when I get back depending on time, but many thanks in advance :)

You're welcome pal, I did kind of give myself away as being your SS a while ago, but not sure if you twigged, so I posted some random non-sense to throw you off the scent ha ha. I would have got something slightly more tailored if you posted something other than about Fifa/Forza :D

Thanks GimpyMoo for the pressie, I could do with some bits n bobs from the rainforest so it has come in handy!

IMG_20131225_103702.jpg

Hope everyone has a good day!

Thankyou SS for mine, apologies for being quite hard to stalk, but I'm a big tea drinker and the sock sums up what some people think of me! lol, that gets a big like from me, which I can now stamp! Thankyou!

20131225_102345_zps9cad36ed.jpg

20131225_102400_zpsf646ed4a.jpg

Haha no probs Terrier, I think I come across as a tad one dimensional on here, so it's hard to know what to do :D you did the right thing, I'll look forward to breaking in those socks!!! :eek:

No probes Cas, hope you enjoy them, I saw the nesquik one and wondered what the world is coming to! Lol, hope you enjoy them, the little Lego dude looks awesomely evil!! :)

Mine have been opened and well received, thank you very much Hilly! Sadly I am without electricity since Friday so pictures will have to wait until it comes back :( merry Christmas everyone!

You're welcome. I stalked you for hours but couldn't find a present for war hammer either models or books, which was relevant and in budget. So you got geeky presents instead!

Hope the electric comes on soon :)

Merry Christmas.

POWPIA9l.jpg

pQ37rcal.jpg

mQoxlycl.jpg

zObrAwAl.jpg

My SS Got me a whole load of goodies!

sweeties, alcohol and an awesome little puzzle maze, and also got the missus a frozen citrus daquri!! shes gonna pop it in the freezer later and have it on new years!

Thanks Rhysduck!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom