**** OcUK Secret Santa 2013 - UnWrapUp ****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sbi5ar - lol thankyou for my awesome peanutbutter :D and other gift's

will upload pic later

The peanut butter took AGES to get posted! but alas it made it safe and sound. Glad you liked it and Merry Christmas!

Now for my presents from Rotters! Cheers fella! Love all of my presents! All spot on the money, very grateful! :)

The packaging:
hiHXAx3.jpg.png

The (very nice) card:
jyL7gCH.jpg.png
6q7UAuy.jpg.png

Inside the box:
dQuKfhR.jpg.png

Awesome coffee (I'm a coffee addict!):
lFkNvn5.jpg.png

Awesome sweets (love all of them as I have a super sweet tooth!):
RgrINVG.jpg.png

And last, but by no means least, a coffee contraption!!! I'm going to have lots of fun trying this out! :)
xK9qz9I.jpg.png

Thanks again Rotters! Awesome gifts!

i want to see if DcD liked what i got him too, he was really hard to buy for, but managed to find something that might interest him a bit, something that ive seen him say he liked and then something based on luck!

So i opened my present and I was like "Oh, cool! PC Stuffs!!" :D. My OH confirmed that it would work in my PC for the moment but will have to change it out when I up graded my GFX card (Snoopy was also interested...I think she knew something I didnt at this point):

287nlht.jpg

The my OH suggested I opened the box to have a look at the power supply...yeah I am stoooopid:

o90ruu.jpg

Ta very much Reiyushin! I love Ferrero Rocher's and I havent bought any this year :D I will have to do 2 entries for the Cat IQ test, but I think I already know which of the 2 is the dumbest :D

edit: Love the pencil sharpener too :D

Love them - thank you :)

I hope you like your gifts Theophany :D

Glad you liked it Hilly :)
(I actually went back and bought myself the same t-shirt afterwards :P - have like 10 Foo Fighter t-shirts :/ )

Thanks dottty27 :D - the duck was freaking out the dog as he touched it :P

Sorry, bad camera and only have paint for resize :P

Images below...sorry the last one is really bad quality.
i7tx.jpg

c23q.jpg

2mbl.jpg

l0qh.jpg

qkit.jpg

Last edited:
Lots of fun reading the thread, some great gift ideas and a few evil ones :D Sadly I didn't have the posts to join in this year but I shall hope to be involved next year ;)

Can confirm that the paper is at the back - got one of those books last year :)

Anyway a big thanks to RastaManBob for his gifts.
Man sized shoe box put to good use.
box.jpg

Cut the ribbon and open to find more Christmas cheer.
Card and more wrapping - Oh the suspense....
Read the card first as my wife and son were opening stuff right next to me. All safe Woo!
STA78821.jpg

The Card - lovely 'wishing you a your family a merry Christmas' message inside
STA78822.jpg

SANTA HAT! and a massive stash of goodies under it - Nice!
STA78823.jpg

There be bonus coins in my treasure chest Jarrr! What be the booty?
That's enough pirate (be playing with my son :D)
Story dice - these are great toys, especially for ASD kids like my son - good drinking game too I hear ;)
Ear plugs - silent pc ish :D
cpu wars - top trumps with oldschool cpu's (I knew/used most of them :o:cool::D)
Domino's, stix's, two packs of cards and d6's - will be getting used later today.
Santa hat - already on my head :cool:
Chocolate coins and mini crackers - BONUS!

Was the best SS I've ever had - really pleased with all my stuff.
Thanks Dan

STA78824.jpg

Glad you liked the presents Stephen - It was pretty difficult stalking but I definitely enjoyed getting everything together :) Merry Christmas! :D

Thank you very much to my SS - bsoltan. The gift definitely caught me by surprise, but it's a great one and after the build up to the unwrap I was really pleased to receive an excellent gift... The unwrap went something like:

Hmm... Amazon parcel. Definitely too big for a DVD or similar. Based on weight I'm going with a book... I'm not a big reader, though!

kxbl2zk.jpg

Okay, well let's go for the card first...

1CxYKcX.jpg

'Family friendly' - Okay, still thinking book. At least it's not the Karma Sutra! Let's get this thing open...

Y3MZWR0.jpg

Well, I was right - A book. The Chamber by John Grisham. A little confused though - Not sure where this one has come from. Still it'd be rude not have a flick through and see what it's all about.

m7PKRx1.jpg

Cool, a nice message on the inside...

v8VZ2oL.jpg

Hold on a minute...

OL1R7Ep.jpg

Three Jura miniatures! Now that's more like it :) I definitely like a drop of scotch and will look forward to sampling these!

dloMDSZ.jpg

Thanks bsoltan for an awesome gift presented in a very interesting way - And I think a hip flask should just about fit in the cutout! Think this might just be a book to add to the bookshelf ;)

Merry Christmas to bsoltan and all OcUK members. Thanks also to King Damager for organising the OcUK SS 2013... Count me in for the next year ;) :D

Mine came direct wrapped from Amazon, thanks Ascendancy :)

A26A9864.jpg

The message read:
A26A9865.jpg

Inside was Rayman Legends, I haven't played it yet :cool:
A26A9866.jpg

Inside the envelope was a Vistaprint voucher!

I have more games across PC and PS3 to play than time available so a new year's resolution to make time for them is in order :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom