**** OcUK Secret Santa 2013 - UnWrapUp ****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mine SS present arrived this morning at my parents place, however as Xmas is over I'm no longer at my parents house. Will post up pics as soon as possible.

Edit - actually my dad was able to take a photo and send through.

Unfortunately I already own the Pitt Cue book, but the Whiskey Bible looks good, looking forward to having a read through it. Thanks Ahleckz

Last edited:
:D I am glad its getting used! I wasnt sure if you would have just used it to put pens in or something :)

You will have to let me know the outcome of the hooch kit :)

Oh I shall :D

Also, just had quick peruse of the original SS thread and stumbled across this:

TrixiBuG said:
I have NO IDEA what to get my SS :eek:

The only thing I have figured out is that they like a drink and seem to like themselves a lot...

and then this...
Welcome all, to the UnWrapUp Thread, 2013...

...Trixilux - Theophany

:D

(belated props to Devrij and cainer for guessing! Completely missed this! :p)

Mine SS present arrived this morning at my parents place, however as Xmas is over I'm no longer at my parents house. Will post up pics as soon as possible.

Edit - actually my dad was able to take a photo and send through.

[URL

Unfortunately I already own the Pitt Cue book, but the Whiskey Bible looks good, looking forward to having a read through it. Thanks Ahleckz

Bah! That's rubbish. I wasn't sure if you'd own it or not. You should be able to get a refund though? The invoice and that will be in the box. Buy something that you don't have.

Bah! That's rubbish. I wasn't sure if you'd own it or not. You should be able to get a refund though? The invoice and that will be in the box. Buy something that you don't have.

My current copy is very used and covered in meat stains and has pages stuck together... :eek: So it might turn out to be a decent replacement :)

just sat and read all the way through the pages. The whiskey in the book was the best idea ever lol. I got my cousin the same whiskey set for Christmas, wish I thought of that.

VUAJF00Z.jpg

Not you KD, the receiving Secret Santa's that can't be bothered to upload a simple picture and say thanks.

VUAJF00Z.jpg

Not you KD, the receiving Secret Santa's that can't be bothered to upload a simple picture and say thanks.

I have a sneaky suspicion that some who received gifts based off random guesses (as they didn't check or respond to elfster PMs) may have been a bit disappointed?

Unsure if that is the case, but my SS did good :)

Sorry for lack of picture, no excuses. Just didn't get round to it.

It's a specially designed pint glass, apparently concentrates the flavour. I love my beer, so this is pretty cool. I've been using it a lot. Thanks Malt_Vinegar. He also got me some tabasco sweets but the tins gone missing. They are... umh... interesting!

7yeh.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom