**** OcUK Secret Santa 2013 - UnWrapUp ****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cheers - It'll be put to good use this afternoon :D

Also big thanks to KD for taking the time to organise this once again - Merry Christmas everyone :)

Hah, I got the same glass from my Secret Santa. You and me Sonea, the resident beer drunks!

I'll take a picture once my phone has charged up.

I sent a gift to my guy, but Amazon couldn't deliver it so refunded me. A replacement will be winging it's way to him tomorrow (haven't been near a computer in a while!). I did let him know what had happened, and also told KD.

Hope everyone was happy with their gifts.

Still no gift received :( although my SS emailed saying there had been a delivery issue. Hope it turns up soon!

Hi mate. Just re-ordered your stuff. Sorry about the delay, but it turns out that the address that you had put into Elfster was wrong. Weirdly the postcode on Elfster returns the same street as the postcode you emailed me. But I've dispatched everything to the one that you emailed so it should arrive soon!

I hope you like your gifts when you finally get them.

Distinct lack of unwrap photos. Appreciate many people are at other houses but it's nearly 2014

I'll put one together at some point this week, Most likely on the 1st when I check who hasn't posted images either.

kd

It's only three days after Christmas.

I'll aim to chuck a photo up tomorrow, but I'm about to become an uncle (tonight fingers crossed within a couple of hours) and the family has been extraordinarily busy this year, so apologises for not posting sooner but there is just a lot going on, when you put in to the mix uni work, work and other commitments.

Thank you to my secret santa :), I got a helicopter (remote controlled on, obviously not a real one) and as soon as I'm not busy with family, being a uncle, working, doing uni work I'll take it out in to the garden, had a brief fly around in the house though :).

Sorry for the late post, was away and forgot to post yesterday.

cd3YcLi.jpg

Nearly finished them already :p
l08eF43.jpg

This will definitely come in handy soon. :D
BMUcScB.jpg

I did also get another gift, a mousepad with a picture of me on it that was taken on my 18th. It's me in a mankini cradling my man parts. :D Didn't really want to show that to OcUK, sorry guys. :p

Thanks for the gifts Leprechaun312, will definitely get some use out of the mousepad. :p And the OcUK voucher will be used in the near future. :)

Gald you like it, haha saw you were posting about upgrading your pc, so thought i would help you out.

awwww go on show us the mankini :D:D:D:D:D

It's only three days after Christmas.

I'll aim to chuck a photo up tomorrow, but I'm about to become an uncle (tonight fingers crossed within a couple of hours) and the family has been extraordinarily busy this year, so apologises for not posting sooner but there is just a lot going on, when you put in to the mix uni work, work and other commitments.

Thank you to my secret santa :), I got a helicopter (remote controlled on, obviously not a real one) and as soon as I'm not busy with family, being a uncle, working, doing uni work I'll take it out in to the garden, had a brief fly around in the house though :).

Yeah, this is why I'm happy to wait until NY until I put the Naughty List together. Can appreciate a lot of people are busy over the Christmas period :)

kd

Hi mate. Just re-ordered your stuff. Sorry about the delay, but it turns out that the address that you had put into Elfster was wrong. Weirdly the postcode on Elfster returns the same street as the postcode you emailed me. But I've dispatched everything to the one that you emailed so it should arrive soon!

I hope you like your gifts when you finally get them.

Hi mate, thanks for the update. Strange about The Elfster address - I've just checked it and it's the correct address, haven't changed it since I successfully received gifts during last years SS. Who knows!

Looking forward to receiving them, and will post up photos ASAP.

Re-sent another gift direct from Amazon and not a third party this time - not fair to make you wait whilst I resolve it. Hope you enjoy it and Merry Christmas.

Received this one, I think you read my mind was going to pop out tomorrow and get a nice bottle for new years ;)

Cheers for an awesome SS!

AG8qkxU.jpg.png

Last edited:
You're very welcome :)

Its the first time I have had a video dedicated to me :D

I hope you treasure it forever ;)

On a serious note, your glass has become my prime tumbler for malt liquor (and I'm on my sixth of the evening). I shall be looking to make some very alcoholic fruit juices over the next week or so too - I will make sure I post the results (of the making, maybe not the consumption!) :D

Hmm there seems to be more santas than photos of presents....

What's happening with Clov!s? Is there a collection pot so we can all chip in and get him a late pressie? :)

Hmm there seems to be more santas than photos of presents....

What's happening with Clov!s? Is there a collection pot so we can all chip in and get him a late pressie? :)

Nice of you to mention that :) I said earlier in the thread that I'd much rather money went to charity rather than a gift for me :)

Apologies for the delay in uploading, but here we go. Three gifts from Toshj, but only two photos. The Haribo Tangfastics didn't last long :)

11669717496_09efae9d02_z.jpg
11669177693_38d479747a_z.jpg

Many thanks for all three. Already had quite a bit of use out of the iPhone battery pack, and fits perfectly in my wallet :cool:

Last edited:
Apologies for the later pictures... And for taking them with my crappy phone camera... And for taking them on my dog's bed (don't ask why). So yeah, sorry. :o

Many thanks to Tummy. Awesome presents. Going to start reading the books soon while I wait for the new series of Game of Thrones.

3zcYy7yl.jpg
k43nCYdl.jpg
lqCS6gAl.jpg

Apologies for the delay in uploading, but here we go. Three gifts from Toshj, but only two photos. The Haribo Tangfastics didn't last long :)

Many thanks for all three. Already had quite a bit of use out of the iPhone battery pack, and fits perfectly in my wallet :cool:

Glad it's useful. Was hoping you still had your iPhone 5 otherwise it would have been a bit of a rubbish present :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom