**** OcUK Secret Santa 2014 - Signup & Discussion Thread ****

Soldato
Answer the questions! I think I will be sitting down for some serious stalkage this afternoon, so if no question is answered I will be making executive decisions!

Associate
Mine hasn't answer the one major question I asked them. Really don't know what to do as finding it a bit hard to get the perfect gift without them answering it.

Been checking Elfster to see if anyone has asked me a question and not seen any. Has anyone been asked/answered a question yet? Just worried it is broken!

Commissario
OP
Pretty annoyed, was down for this but got suspended and kept away from the forums and didn't sign up in time :(.

You were told plenty of times in this thread that you hadn't signed up properly. I'm not going to spend my time chasing down members who can't follow instructions.

As for the suspension, well, I've just had a look at the details and it's your own fault tbh.

Ive had a few emails from members complaining about their recipient not answering questions. If you are one of these question ignorers then don't be surprised if you receive a lump of coal...

Associate
You were told plenty of times in this thread that you hadn't signed up properly. I'm not going to spend my time chasing down members who can't follow instructions.

As for the suspension, well, I've just had a look at the details and it's your own fault tbh.

Ive had a few emails from members complaining about their recipient not answering questions. If you are one of these question ignorers then don't be surprised if you receive a lump of coal...

Is it ok to send £15 of coal? :D:p

Back
Top Bottom