**** OcUK Secret Santa 2014 - Signup & Discussion Thread ****

Associate
See, I am getting paranoid now...I have asked 3 questions to my SS and no response, and every time I read the thread I panic thinking that my Santa has asked me a question, but nothing...no notifications, no messages received or answers :(

Caporegime
I've asked questions and had either a very poor answer or none at all.

I've also received a few questions but then again none of them have been about stuff I like. Just the usual trying to get into my pants kinda stuff :eek:

Associate
You can buy clone a ****** kits now dj :)

My ex mrs always wanted one of those! I never understood why, why have a clone when you can have the real thing!

On a SS note, I need wrap mine up and post it, its very hard to get the motivation when im completely against Christmas as its still november and i cant bring myself to go and buy wrapping paper etc... this early!!!!

Soldato
Im getting scared now. I've been asked a few questions and i've responded, hopefully it is enough to go on.

I'm sorry to whoever has me, i'm a fair bit boring, so i have no real hobbies, which does make buying for me difficult.

Associate
You see I am also worrying cause my SS hasnt been seen in this thread since they signed up, and they tend to be pretty big posters (looking at the size of their post count :o )

Or maybe I just worry... :o

Back
Top Bottom