**** OcUK Secret Santa 2014 - Signup & Discussion Thread ****

Commissario
OP
Don't worry Fuzz I'll update this thread when the draw is done, I can't remember if you get an email when the draw is done - can someone confirm?
Will update the list when I get into work in a bit

Commissario
OP
Tbh thinking about it I'm not happy with this whole witch hunt approach, so if branddaly would like to participate then I'm more than happy for him to be part of it :)

Commissario
OP
Last day is tomorrow folks, if you're not in the OP list then you're not participating - Tummy your name springs to mind.

Commissario
OP
Pretty annoyed, was down for this but got suspended and kept away from the forums and didn't sign up in time :(.

You were told plenty of times in this thread that you hadn't signed up properly. I'm not going to spend my time chasing down members who can't follow instructions.

As for the suspension, well, I've just had a look at the details and it's your own fault tbh.

Ive had a few emails from members complaining about their recipient not answering questions. If you are one of these question ignorers then don't be surprised if you receive a lump of coal...

Commissario
OP
What's the best thing to do when your SS posting history does you absolutely no favours. I think it's pointless asking on Elster as no one ever replies.

Should I take a total stab in the dark and hope they like it?

Just had a look, get yours something booze related.

Commissario
OP
So gifts have started arriving and I've heard from a few members that the gifts have NOT been sent by a recorded/trackable service.

Small reminder about this please guys, and please report anyone that doesn't do it (so I know who to send coal to....)

Commissario
OP
Then reconsider where you're ordering from ;)

But I personally think you should be ordering to your home, checking the order over, wrapping it up and then sending on yourself.

Commissario
OP
Guys,

Sorry to those that have contacted me, I'm stupidly busy with work at the mo and I'm away from home. I'll try to answer emails tomorrow evening once I'm back.

For those that have had delays with receiving their orders, just keep me and your recipient in the loop please. This was bound to happen to a few as its a busy time of year, just do all you can and be pushy with retailers.

Back
Top Bottom