*** OcUK Secret Santa 2018 - Sign Up closed - Discussion Thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
My Santa posted my gift out last week, but hadn't arrived yet and the tracking info was hopeless. I've called the depot, and they've got it so I'll just go collect it tomorrow. Thanks Santa!

Last edited:
Soldato
So checked tracking and said delivery was attempted, I’m on holiday but flatmate said there was no card in the letterbox or any sign of any attempt.

Just heard that Hermes driver had shoved the missed parcel cards behind the intercom box on the external front door to our block of flats...

Will have to try and work out where the parcel is and whether they can delivery at the weekend :(

EDIT: Apparently the “final” delivery attempt was made today at 2pm, while no one was in.

Could my SS chase up with parcel2go and see where the parcel is going/what the next step is?

Man of Honour
Nuffin yet. I can’t sleep worrying that I might not have any presents a Christmas as we are poor and only have air for food.

Should I phone 999 and see if the Police will help or is it best to go back to feevin? I must keep my wife happy and she wants and expensive crack pipe so I need my secret Santa so I can sell it down the pub for hard cash!!

Won’t you fink of the children!!

Man of Honour
OP
No parcel for me yet and getting worried as my Santa messaged me 4 days ago to say it was on its way :(
Nuffin yet. I can’t sleep worrying that I might not have any presents a Christmas as we are poor and only have air for food.

Should I phone 999 and see if the Police will help or is it best to go back to feevin? I must keep my wife happy and she wants and expensive crack pipe so I need my secret Santa so I can sell it down the pub for hard cash!!

Won’t you fink of the children!!

im aware of a few people sending out late for various reasons so hold tight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom