*** OcUK Secret Santa UnWrap Thread 2021 ***

Soldato
So I was heading out for a walk and the postie stopped me... "Wait a moment because I have a huge pile of parcels for you"...

Including one from the OcUK elves! Delayed but intact.

A bundle of beautifully wrapped pressies, Christmas has come again :D

Some more extra-special chocolates, just in time as I've savoured the last ones. And an excellent car air freshener to match my Little Tykes special :D

Thank you, this is actually brilliant as I don't like the dangly type smellies in the car. It's going straight in :D

The other two packages are suspiciously familiar shapes - maybe up for a return, or I could gift them forwards? :)

Thanks again @Maccy and, er, I guess no thanks Royal Mail :o

Soldato
Apologies for my lateness, but I actually already got to use this present on a Monday hike, many thanks @Russinating

Genuinely hope it's good. Like I wrote in the card I'm kinda sorry it wasn't a hoard of nick nacks and chocolates with loadsa stuff to open but I basically put money saved on postage towards a more expensive gift, I just hope you find it useful :).

Soldato
Thanks Dyson,

I know we already spoke on what's app. Here's the photos as per Secret Santa rules.

I'm looking forward to sipping on the tea up the allotment whilst sorting these tomatoes. You've spurred me to look at my fishing gear as it's been rather dormant for far too long.

As for writing film reviews, I guess I'll start a little write up.

Thanks

rotters

Soldato
Just noticed the toiletries are out of shot, great selection :)

Tfgg17F.jpg
I swear by that brand of caffeine hair shampoo. I have a pretty sensitive scalp and was using E45 Hair wash for over a decade at like...6 quid a tub (300ml iirc). Anything else would give me a flare up. I tried out the caffeine stuff for a laugh and it works better than E45 at a fraction of the cost. You can get a bucket (500ml) for under a tenner if you find it works for you.

Back
Top Bottom