*** OcUK Secret Santa Unwrap Thread 2022 ***

Soldato
thank you for my gifts and the card was nice too.

have a great xmas.
A tough man to stalk, I hope the book can help up your BBQ game when that time of year comes around again (or airfryer for that matter!).

NQVjLtK.jpg

Thank you @LeeUK. That's a great haul! I love Star Wars lego, I have an R2D2 and a Vader head on my desk. Can't go wrong with beer snacks either, much appreciated.

Last edited:
Soldato
PXL-20221224-135314816-MP.jpg

Hahahaha. That's ace. Not sure where I'll put it, but it'll require explaining everytime someone sees it. Great thanks.
Stalking you was very hard. All your posts are members market posts

Soldato
A very busy day of entertaining family means I’ve only just gotten round to posting after opening this morning. Some fantastic gifts here so thank you Santa! I love the coasters and the annual will keep me entertained over the break.

I assume the cat poison is slow release as he’s still up and about this evening but I’m sure it’ll kick in soon.

Merry Christmas everyone!

image upload

I haz 4090!
Don
OP
On another note, I really enjoyed this this year, my first time both running and participating in this and after the initial shock factor of “omg this is actually a reasonable amount of effort to run” it really made me appreciate the amazing community we have here. Technically we’re all strangers but I think we all know and appreciate we have a special community here and things like this just affirm that fact, so huge props to you all that make the place what it is! Here’s to next year - can we aim for 50 or even a 100 participants?! Let’s do this!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom