OcUK Southwest Meet - Get Your Names In!

Well I'm getting closer and closer to having a car by the 11th, and therefore closer and closer to being able to come. I would therefore advise you all to take precautions and upgrade your insurance now. 1st port of call is Fully Comprehensive, £0 excess and unlimited legal aid :)

Conanius said:
out of interest will, whatever happened about that random tard in the vectra trying to pull you over?

dunno, I was thinking about the the other day (t5 ach was the reg IIRC) nothing happened to me so alls well that ends well I guess, maybe he was impressed with my "learning ability"

:p

Will Gill said:
dunno, I was thinking about the the other day (t5 ach was the reg IIRC) nothing happened to me so alls well that ends well I guess, maybe he was impressed with my "learning ability"

:p

oh yeah? come on what you been upto? :D

OK. I'm no longer going to be driving down with the Fleet lot. Fiona has decided to come along too so we are going to drive down to my Dad's place on Friday night and see you all in Exeter on Saturday.

She has no idea what she's letting herself in for.

Rilot said:
OK. I'm no longer going to be driving down with the Fleet lot. Fiona has decided to come along too so we are going to drive down to my Dad's place on Friday night and see you all in Exeter on Saturday.

She's having a day away from WoW?! :eek: :p

Rilot said:

so you'll be in the rex then?

I might not go down with the fleet lot either, looks almost certain that i'll just have the metro so i might drive to my dads in andover on the friday, gets half the journey out the way at least :p

I'm guessing it's still on for the Old Inn at Widecombe? Anyone called them to make sure they're open and don't mind a big group? :)

Thought just occured to me, assuming exeter services are like every other services i can think of, are we meeting on the northbound or southbound side?

Apologies if this has already been answered :p

SKILL said:
Thought just occured to me, assuming exeter services are like every other services i can think of, are we meeting on the northbound or southbound side?

Apologies if this has already been answered :p

There's only one side :)

Back
Top Bottom