OcUK Southwest Meet - Get Your Names In!

Haircut said:
Hmmm, when I've got myself a decent car (hopefully soon!) I'll have to come along to a motors meet.
Sounds like fun.

You don't need a decent car - there are lots of us taking rubbish cars, I've got a Mondeo ffs :p

Ev0, you coming?

[TW]Fox said:
You don't need a decent car - there are lots of us taking rubbish cars, I've got a Mondeo ffs :p
I've got a Focus :p

It's got a few problems at the minute though and I hate driving it like this, so looking to get rid within a few months.
Next one I'll come along to in my shiny new car!

[TW]Fox said:

Ev0, you coming?

Yup, name is down on the first page :) Real name is Chris btw.

[TW]Fox said:
Hospital appointments on a Saturday? Harsh, all mine have been during the week.

fertility thing, have to be done on a particular day counting from when some medication starts to work.
Still, at least I get to play dodgems through Barnstaple on the way to the hospital.

VirtualAdept said:
Actually, I didn't actually drop in :P. Wanted to check dates first.
Still, maybe next time

yeah, i just noticed you weren't on the original list :p

if this one goes well, i'm definately going to be arranging one for September time.

JaMMieDoDGer said:
any chance i could meet up with you near crediton then??

No problem. Any preference where you want to meet? The simplest place I can think of would probably be in Morchard Road on the A377, there is a car park on the right (as you head towards Crediton) opposite a pub called the Devonshire Dumpling. About 5 mins from my parents as it happens :) .

VirtualAdept said:
fertility thing, have to be done on a particular day counting from when some medication starts to work.
Still, at least I get to play dodgems through Barnstaple on the way to the hospital.

arew you serious, there are dodgems in barnstaple that day??? WHERE! i will be driving through that day ;)

Nobody916 said:
No problem. Any preference where you want to meet? The simplest place I can think of would probably be in Morchard Road on the A377, there is a car park on the right (as you head towards Crediton) opposite a pub called the Devonshire Dumpling. About 5 mins from my parents as it happens :) .

hi there, email has been sent to you ;)

Conanius said:
ill be sorting out the rolling road day shortly, and potentially before that i may sort a 'Cotswold Blast' motors meet ;)

Good man ;) Remind me on MSN when the dates are decided, because for some reason I miss a lot of these threads....

Back
Top Bottom