OcUK Systems - Pre-Built Systems Build Pictures

Associate
Wow!!!I really thought that OCUK were the best and I even have proof.Great builds and cery neat as well.A pleasure to look at a build like that.Are there anymore pics with the system built using the Antec 900 as I want to see in more detail how was the cable management done.

Last edited:
Associate
Having had a pre-buiilt system from OUK about 2 years ago (the one in the sig, though some bits upgraded). I can vouch for them being an excellent build team and the quality of product was excellent. Especially after delivery when I encountered one small problem with overheating due to a cooler/Motherboard issue.

I'm just in the process of trying to convince myself to put another order in for one of the Nemisis builds with a a few custom changes e.g. a 800D case and a 5970.

Maybe a present to myself for my 40th b'day in Feb.

Taff

Soldato
Having had a pre-buiilt system from OUK about 2 years ago (the one in the sig, though some bits upgraded). I can vouch for them being an excellent build team and the quality of product was excellent. Especially after delivery when I encountered one small problem with overheating due to a cooler/Motherboard issue.

I'm just in the process of trying to convince myself to put another order in for one of the Nemisis builds with a a few custom changes e.g. a 800D case and a 5970.

Maybe a present to myself for my 40th b'day in Feb.

Taff

You will be pleased to know our build quality in the last 18 months has come on a long way, we now only use branded components (extended VGA warranty etc where possible) and do a much better job shipping the systems to prevent issues in transit.

We have a nice delivery of 5970 cards in the next few days, I think it may be fate. :p

rjk

rjk

Caporegime
OP
Thundycat's Ultima Vanquish :)

IMG_5224.jpg

Associate
Ordered a Ultima Vanquish today with a few alterations, one being the Antec 902, and the MSI HD 5870, and asked for a X-fi Extreme Gamer Sound card to be installed as well, fantastic Pre-sales support guys... look forward to recieving it :)

If you come across a build like that Rjkoneill, throw up a pic! =D

Last edited:
Soldato
Ordered a Ultima Vanquish today with a few alterations, one being the Antec 902, and the MSI HD 5870, and asked for a X-fi Extreme Gamer Sound card to be installed as well, fantastic Pre-sales support guys... look forward to recieving it :)

Spotted it on the internal system, ordered around 1:45 ;)

Will be starting that on Monday, depending on how busy we are Rich should be able to get a picture thrown up.

If it comes off test late in the day our priority will be to get the system to you rather than take pictures though. :p

Soldato
Spotted it on the internal system, ordered around 1:45 ;)

Will be starting that on Monday, depending on how busy we are Rich should be able to get a picture thrown up.

If it comes off test late in the day our priority will be to get the system to you rather than take pictures though. :p

never mind getting it to him, we want pictures damn it :D

do like the cable management in the 1200's. was the decider for me when choosing it :D

Associate
Got my Titan Viper this week and must say its a quality build
first time for years that ive not done the build myself and pleased i didnt im very happy with it

Not had a chance to start it up yet though , dont think there's gona be any probs

got the antek 1200 marmite case with a 5850 ' 1tb drive and 7 64 bit :)

Associate

I like the sound of this plus all the great praise I see about the build quality and importantly customer service/care
think I'll be speaking to sales next week for advice/help on a system like this:)

rjk

rjk

Caporegime
OP
Some interesting systems coming from my department today!

here is a fully custom system designed by a customer

it has 12GB of Dominator GT and an i7 960
the system was built by Craig, and looks stunning
IMG_6144.jpg

Back
Top Bottom