OCUK top 20 games of all time (2005 edition)

Soldato
How come there were separate entries for the two Half-Lifes, when everything else was 'X series'?

EDIT: Great work though :)

Last edited:
Permabanned
Bit disapointed that Mario 64 wasn't in the top ten, that was such an amazing game, like many, it was my first ever venture into fully 3d gaming and it brings back so many great memories

Soldato
OP
Seft said:
How come there were separate entries for the two Half-Lifes, when everything else was 'X series'?
Because there is such a huge difference between the two, same reason votes for Doom III (yep, there were 2!!:p) weren't included with the votes for Doom 1 & 2.
I understand that my oppinion on what should be lumped together and what shouldn't will differ from other peoples, can't please everyone i suppose. :)

Soldato
speeduk said:
Interesting how the biggest selling game isnt even in the top 20. The sims!

People that play the sims are*********************************************************************************************

Starred out to prevent offence to people who do play it

sad gits

Soldato
Just a quick question, did you add the votes for Elite, Frontier and First Encounters together as with some of the other series of games. That may alter Elites position in the list a little.

Soldato
Fubar said:
People that play the sims are*********************************************************************************************

Starred out to prevent offence to people who do play it

sad gits

It's mainly played by girls tho. My wife plays it to death but also plays "cool" games as well. Anyway, she thinks I'm sad for playing a driving game or soccer game...each to their own.

Soldato
Wicked! It's clear to see you've put a lot of effort into both compiling the list and presenting it. Personally I always prefer "Top xx" lists to count down to the number 1, but I can hardly criticise. Good work mate, 5 stars coming your way :)

Back
Top Bottom