*** OcUK VR Sim Racing Thread ***

You know that screw can sit flush without sticking out, right? You have to rotate your wheel when you attach it so the screw inserts onto the flat area of large thread and doesn't go through the threads plastic.
I'll have another look at it, I did have issues with it in the first few months of ownership.

Cheers :)

Yep! More the merrier
Thanks! So Thurs 25th at 8:15, and I'll need to practice with the formula trainer at Brands Hatch [GP], right?

I've also done a few similar, joined the AC time trial one not long before it ended, going back many many years I enjoyed the NFS Shift 2 weekly time trial too, much more arcadey but lots of fun.

Thanks! So Thurs 25th at 8:15, and I'll need to practice with the formula trainer at Brands Hatch [GP], right?

I've also done a few similar, joined the AC time trial one not long before it ended, going back many many years I enjoyed the NFS Shift 2 weekly time trial too, much more arcadey but lots of fun.
Pop into the Discord channel. Sometimes @glenimp617 puts a practice server up.

@wickfut Cheers dude :)

pt5TNs5.jpg

no idea.. I shall take a pic for you.. standby...

edit: @ShiWarrior

20240117_094456_s.jpg

in that direction it's 32cm tip of wheel to back of seat..

it's also 52.5cm wide across the back of the seat.. and 121.5cm high..

20240117_094549_s.jpg

no idea what wheel it is.. :)

20240117_094618_S.jpg

folded out with wheel in place..

Hope that helps.. R.

further edit: I now find it much easier to get out and setup than having to get separate wheel and pedals..

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom