***OcUKers Pets Thread***

Soldato
My Blue Persian.

Angus-lyingdown.jpg

Blue persians are great!

Here's mine. Is a bugger to take a good photo of though. His fur always seems to come out always looking very tatty. He is best cat i have ever had, very loyal, great personality, very playful and very, very lazy! :p

Willy.

img2794version2xp0.jpg

img3686version2ur8.jpg

img5770version2ov2.jpg

Josh

Soldato
OP

:eek: Wow i havnt a clue why but i just tripped out looking at that :eek:

EDIT: oooooooohh his head to the side! no wonder i tripped out first impression...

Super sized flying turtle covered in milk chocolate, sharp claws flat face!!! now thats why i tripped out ;) :p

EDIT 2: im a idiot :D rofl

Last edited:
Suspended
Here's mine,

Georgia (the American Cocker) and Ivan (the Russian Blue)

And no Ahhh's please, they are both the spawn of the Devil, or else how else would they have convinced me to kill the girlfriend and feed her to them?.......and yes, that is their sofa!.

Last edited:
Associate

EDIT: oooooooohh his head to the side! no wonder i tripped out first impression...

Super sized flying turtle covered in milk chocolate, sharp claws flat face!!! now thats why i tripped out ;) :p

LOL

Zip

Zip

Soldato

He was a bout the size of a 50cent peice there:p

Soldato
OP
He was a bout the size of a 50cent peice there:p

omg, i just looked again and realized its tiny! a turtle the size of a 50p! jeeze :( why cant they stay that small :D, slot it in a fruit machine ? train it to push the money out. Result.

Last edited:
Soldato
:eek: She does actually look a little evil minded, like she's plotting to get you back for taking a picture :p

She can be, but most of the time shes softer than anything..

Shes in my bad books in a minute because she decided to urinate on my £250 Matress which is now in the back of an Ifor Williams trailer at the front of my house.

She is now banned from the bedrooms lol

Soldato
cant wait to post my pics getting my blue roan cocker spaniel in two days yay shes gonna be hard work but a lovely dog

We lost ours a year or so back, very envious of you! Gorgeous dogs, a little bit stupid but great fun. Hopefully the folks will get another one soon, house feels so empty without a furry vacuum around :p

Back
Top Bottom