Oculus Quest (Santa Cruz)

Associate
With Delux Audio Strap now no longer a viable option, I have ordered one of these modified welding attachments with a proper mount for the battery pack, and I'll be putting some headphone headband covers on it (As per the Frankenquest Welder shared by HyperSeven). I've also grabbed an Eyglo silicone face cover and cloth VRCover. Will see how well my Steelseries headphones fit with the headmount on.

Should be able to try it all out by the end of the month.

https://www.etsy.com/uk/listing/748612546/pro-headmount-for-the-oculus-quest?show_sold_out_detail=1

Deleted member 66701

D

Deleted member 66701

Well, if Uni are paying, then why the hell not!

ut8Kxsfl.jpg

Worked first time on home machine (see sig) and on my Uni laptop (Gigabyte Aero 15X) plugged directly into USB-C port on both.

Soldato
anyone here having with sidequest on ubuntu? its no longer connect to the quest over usb, and vr steam games via virtual desktop has stopped working for me as well

Soldato
With Delux Audio Strap now no longer a viable option, I have ordered one of these modified welding attachments with a proper mount for the battery pack, and I'll be putting some headphone headband covers on it (As per the Frankenquest Welder shared by HyperSeven). I've also grabbed an Eyglo silicone face cover and cloth VRCover. Will see how well my Steelseries headphones fit with the headmount on.

Should be able to try it all out by the end of the month.

https://www.etsy.com/uk/listing/748612546/pro-headmount-for-the-oculus-quest?show_sold_out_detail=1

have you tried this one yet? i am strongly thinking of buying this

Soldato
Taking the plunge in the next month or so and am going to pick up a Quest - everywhere seems to be out of stock at the moment. Has it been like this since launch? Is it worth just ordering from Oculus and joining the back of the queue or does it come in stock quite often in other retailers?

Associate
My link seems to have stopped working...:confused:

The pc app says it need an update but nothinh happens when i click the link. I've downloaded what i think is the update manualy but get the same message in the app?!?

Any suggestions?

Soldato
My link seems to have stopped working...:confused:

The pc app says it need an update but nothinh happens when i click the link. I've downloaded what i think is the update manualy but get the same message in the app?!?

Any suggestions?

Do you have the latest Quest update 13? Oculus Home and the Quest software need to be in sync for link to work.

Back
Top Bottom