*** Offers & Bargains, all Consoles ***

Just ordered Dying Light from very.co.uk using groupon, however I ended up adding £3 of smellies for the missus as the voucher has to be for £50 despite with p+p putting it over the £50. Something to consider when purchasing as p+p is £3.95

Did work though so i'm happy :)

Last edited:
http://www.groupon.co.uk/deals/premium/very-co-uk/56836463

Purchase £50 voucher for £25 for use on the Very website. £50 PSN credit for £25. You have to be a new member.

Thank you very much - done :D

Now, should I 'waste' it on getting digital copy of LBP3? Much prefer having digital copies of games for convenience and would be a reasonable price now effectively...

Probably will get some other bits instead that are on sale (Resogun / NHL / maybe black flag) and wait for LBP3 to go on sale at a later date...

Cheers for the heads up on the very Groupon voucher. The Order 1886 plus some random smellies here in a few days for 31.95... Much better price for the game. :)

Guys Halo MCC is £1.80 more on Amazon if you are thinking of getting it Digitally on the MS sale.

Never played any Halo's. This worth the buy? I know the MP is a bit knackered at the minute but something to get the teeth into?

There is a hell of a lot of single/coop content for the money. I would say it's worth it but I'm a bit biased.
Speaking of which I need to load it up!
I have also kept it because it's a good coop game for if I have a mate round.

Back
Top Bottom