*** Offers & Bargains, all Consoles ***

Are there any decent XB1 controllers?

I have three broken controllers in what, 14 months?
Two Black, both broken on bottom right when moving left stick- common problem and one was bought in December!
Titanfall controller, left stick randomly drifts but at least the build quality is better
I have never suffered a broken controller on 360 or PS3 and if there are no sound build quality controllers out there I will sadly sell up and go PS4

That's unfortunate to hear. I've been playing with the same Day one edition controller I got when I got the bundle at launch. Still works perfectly. Anywho cheapest place I could find is at the rainforest at £34.85. It was under £30 elsewhere but that sold out.

Two Black, both broken on bottom right when moving left stick- common problem and one was bought in December!
Titanfall controller, left stick randomly drifts but at least the build quality is better
I have never suffered a broken controller on 360 or PS3 and if there are no sound build quality controllers out there I will sadly sell up and go PS4

The PS4 one.. with the peeling thumbsticks and sticking shoulder buttons...

(I have both consoles! both my XB1 controllers are fine)

I had a poor quality xbox one controller come with my console. I brought another one in game last year and the build quality was 100 times better. I've also got the green camo controller and cannot complain with the build quality.

I've heard the controllers that came with consoles were pretty bad, you either got lucky or didn't.

Btw, the PS4 controllers aren't so bad any more, I'd rather change the thumb sticks then the shell!

Another Xbox Ultimate Games Sale starts next week... a leak images shows the intended discounts:

http://www.xboxculture.com/page/art...om-ultimate-game-sale-leaked-with-images-r855

Includes 85% off Lords of the Fallen probably as the stand out deal. The rest aren't too impressive for me as I either have them, or they're still to much to twist my arm. I might bend on Halo though.

I think these are the week long deals, but there are supposed to be daily offers too - so who knows. If Sunset Overdrive comes up cheap I'd be interested.

From the Pages description
Battlefield 4 Premium Edition is the ultimate all-out war collection that includes the Battlefield 4 game plus Battlefield 4 Premium membership that gives you five themed digital expansion packs with tons of new multiplayer content, including 20 new maps, new game modes, and plenty of new weapons and vehicles

Looks like it's everything to me :)

"Battlefield 4 Premium Edition is the ultimate all-out war collection that includes the Battlefield 4 game plus Battlefield 4 Premium membership that gives you five themed digital expansion packs with tons of new multiplayer content, including 20 new maps, new game modes, and plenty of new weapons and vehicles."

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom