*** Offers & Bargains, all Consoles ***

Been waiting for a decent deal for an xbox one and MS just sent me an email offering console, extra controller, halo and evolve for £249.99...seems like a pretty good deal or are there better on offer at the moment? Says its available from 3 to 17 April but think its only existing xbox 360 people who haven't upgraded as they sent me a code to use.

rDDi7X6.jpg

Been waiting for a decent deal for an xbox one and MS just sent me an email offering console, extra controller, halo and evolve for £249.99...seems like a pretty good deal or are there better on offer at the moment? Says its available from 3 to 17 April but think its only existing xbox 360 people who haven't upgraded as they sent me a code to use.

rDDi7X6.jpg

That's a decent deal really! I'd bite their hand off.

Currently after a cheapish Bloodbourne PS4.. looks difficult atm, but its going to come down im sure..

Zavvi have it for £39.99 at the moment and I think you can get 10% off new customer code just use a new email to register if you have already ordered from them.

They sent me a 10% off code today as I haven't ordered for a while so you may get one too if you've previously used them.

Zavvi have it for £39.99 at the moment and I think you can get 10% off new customer code just use a new email to register if you have already ordered from them.

They sent me a 10% off code today as I haven't ordered for a while so you may get one too if you've previously used them.

I just signed up and didn't get a 10% off code yet... will wait till tomorrow and then order if so!

Back
Top Bottom