*** Offers & Bargains, all Consoles ***

Just got an email from Sony, so presume everyone will get it:

"Top up your PlayStation®Store wallet by £50 or more using PayPal and you’ll save £10."

Might be worth doing this and picking something up in the sales :)

Just got an email from Sony, so presume everyone will get it:

"Top up your PlayStation®Store wallet by £50 or more using PayPal and you’ll save £10."

Might be worth doing this and picking something up in the sales :)

I think you have to click through from the email to get the offer.

No idea if it's been mentioned but Sainsburys have an instore deal for the Xbox One:

FH2 Bundle + one of four games, incl. Battlefield Hardline £289.99

Seemed decent, not great, but decent.

No idea if it's been mentioned but Sainsburys have an instore deal for the Xbox One:

FH2 Bundle + one of four games, incl. Battlefield Hardline £289.99

Seemed decent, not great, but decent.

I got this last week, already had HL so sold that for £36 and sold FH2 for £23 plus used a £12 off voucher so console worked out at £219 roughly, wasn't a bad deal for me :)

GAME

http://www.game.co.uk/en/games/preowned/bogohp/?attributeName1=Shop%20By&sortColumn=popular&sortTypeStr=DESC&inStockOnly=false&listerOnly=true&provenance=Preowned&attributeValue1=64&cm_sp=home-_-takeover-_-PreownedBOGOHP

preowned buy 1 get other half price

Offer is not valid on mint (new), download products or multiple copies of the same item. Discount is applied at checkout on lowest price item when both items are in the basket

match 2 games at same price, don't match it high-low price, because 1/2 of the price it will be on lower hehe.

be smart :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom