*** Offers & Bargains, all Consoles ***

So I can be in my UK account and play from the US account? I don't want to be in separate accounts in order to play games

Yep, that was always my biggest worry. You need to activate the code on the US account and install it first there. Then log off, come back on as UK account and the game will be playable. You need to make the PS4 your main console on the US account through the website, but having the same console as main on both UK and US accounts does not seem to cause a problem. There's plenty of guides on Youtube and it does work. Once setup, it's also nothing like the amount of hassle it sounds!

I gather there may be some issue regarding DLC in that respect, but I've never bought any so I can't comment. If you want to buy from the PSN store, buy a gift card first using the overseas Amazon account, add it to your US PS account and buy what you like. I bought BF4 and Metal Gear that way a couple of months back.

Thanks for that but just realised it's actually a big download and my connection isn't very fast

Anyone know the cheapest place to buy the last of us disc version

Having a US account is pretty handy, you get different deals on different games compared to the UK store and with the exchange rate as it is they generally work out cheaper.

No, I think they blocked it at the start of the year. I haven't tried it personally for about a year (my exchange rate has changed so it's no longer cheaper) but I know a lot of people say it doesn't work any more.

Dont know if this allowed but assuming so going by the posts about buying games from ps4 us store, but can u still do the same on the x1??? i used to do it with no probs but now i keep getting an error

The old way of switching region on the Xbox doesn't seem to work for many, what does work is buying a US gift card and going to Xbox.com, change the region at the bottom of the Xbox page to US and login as normal, enter the US gift card through the my account section and then buy the game through the website.

Turn on the Xbox and the game will start to download.

The old way of switching region on the Xbox doesn't seem to work for many, what does work is buying a US gift card and going to Xbox.com, change the region at the bottom of the Xbox page to US and login as normal, enter the US gift card through the my account section and then buy the game through the website.

Turn on the Xbox and the game will start to download.

Wheres best place to buy us gift cards ?????

Back
Top Bottom