*** Offers & Bargains, all Consoles ***

I am sure that there are some better deals but noticed this morning that Very are doing some decent deals on the PS4.

500Gb PS4 with Dying Light, God of War 3 and The Last of Us Remastered for £329
500Gb PS4 with Bloodborne and Witcher3 for £329
500Gb With The Order 1866 and DriveClub For £305
Lots more as well...

cheaper at shopto - £313 and that includes 3 month ps+

they have variety of '2 free' games to bundle, + minor discount on pre-orders, additional games, controllers etc

It isn't if you are all-digital. I'm still waiting for Diablo III to come down from £60.

There is no point going all digital with single-player story-based titles, you will not be playing them a year from now. I play through once, enjoy it, and then sell it on.

For me, digital titles are for multiplayer games I know I will keep going back to. Makes no financial sense, otherwise.

There is no point going all digital with single-player story-based titles, you will not be playing them a year from now. I play through once, enjoy it, and then

I've done this with many games on the 360 and regretted it with some of them. So I said at the start of this gen, I will go digital. Yes, it's painful waiting but I have faith the prices will drop. (Probably when PS5 comes out knowing my luck.)

It isn't if you are all-digital. I'm still waiting for Diablo III to come down from £60.

I just wait and only buy digital when it is extremely cheap. I got Ultimate Evil Edition and Fifa 15 for a grand total of £50 at Easter. Both were £30 and I got £10 additional credit for topping up £50 through PayPal. The Last of Us wasn't bad at £17 either. Hopefully digital for Diablo 3 will go on offer again for a while as I want my stingy mate to buy it too.

I just wait and only buy digital when it is extremely cheap. I got Ultimate Evil Edition and Fifa 15 for a grand total of £50 at Easter. Both were £30 and I got £10 additional credit for topping up £50 through PayPal. The Last of Us wasn't bad at £17 either. Hopefully digital for Diablo 3 will go on offer again for a while as I want my stingy mate to buy it too.

Buy fifa at easter?

you do realise the game has a shelf life of 12 months and buying it with 6 months left for £30 is hardly a deal. that's comparable to paying £60 for the year.

unless you of course will always buy it at easter but for the sake of waiting 6 months why not buy a physical copy for an extra £5 per year?

that way your always up to date. makes no sense to do what your doing.

digital games on the ps4 are always much more expensive the only way to get around this is by account sharing. if you want to go all digital then you should be prepared to pay a lot more than physical. yes it's not kosher but that's the way it is.

there is no guarantee it will come down. if you want the game buy it. if you don't want to pay £60 then buy a physical copy. simple as that really.

i don't see the point in going all digital when all it takes is 5 seconds to swap a disc. i'm 75% digital 25% disc

Buy fifa at easter?

you do realise the game has a shelf life of 12 months and buying it with 6 months left for £30 is hardly a deal. that's comparable to paying £60 for the year.

unless you of course will always buy it at easter but for the sake of waiting 6 months why not buy a physical copy for an extra £5 per year?

that way your always up to date. makes no sense to do what your doing.

digital games on the ps4 are always much more expensive the only way to get around this is by account sharing. if you want to go all digital then you should be prepared to pay a lot more than physical. yes it's not kosher but that's the way it is.

I buy whatever is cheaper at the time I am buying. I only got a PS4 in December and didn't have time to play Fifa until Easter so it working out at £25 will do me. It will last me a few years because I only play it single player and I won't be paying £50-60 for a kit and face update every year. I do that for Madden, but at least the tactics and plays change annually (not always for the better, admittedly).

So far on digital I bought The Last of us for £17 (half retail), FFX for the same price as shop retail, Fifa and Diablo 3 for 40-50% of retail. The Wolf Amongst Us was half retail and anything else on digital was only available that way.

I still buy disc copies if they are the best option, but very few games are must haves on release and I can sit and pick them off as and when.

I've done this with many games on the 360 and regretted it with some of them. So I said at the start of this gen, I will go digital. Yes, it's painful waiting but I have faith the prices will drop. (Probably when PS5 comes out knowing my luck.)

Is it really worth waiting potentially years just for the sake of not having to insert a disc a few times?

Is it really worth waiting potentially years just for the sake of not having to insert a disc a few times?

It's not just that. I'm very minimalist. I hate junk and clutter. I don't own CDs/DVDs/Blu-Rays as its all digital and I got rid of all my 360/PS3 game discs years ago. I'm not unhappy waiting. Since buying Destiny a few months ago I've not played anything else anyway! Alien Isolation and To b Raider are sitting on my HDD waiting to be played as are a lot of PS+ offerings. :p

Back
Top Bottom