*** Offers & Bargains, all Consoles ***

But I can preorder with them and that's it doen then.

I see topcashback have 6.3% cashback too for Rakuten purchases so with with 10% off with the bday code and TCB discount brings it to £252 with Fifa 16.

I ended up going ps4 console only £260.99 +£72 points and just waiting for TCB to track

Not interested in FIFA or Destiny and the pre order for uncharted came out after the deal ended

And didn't want to risk losing out on the points

1 year according to the t&cs

Quote from site

Your Super Points will expire one (1) year from the date that you last Super Points were issued to you, provided that we have given you reasonable notice reminding you that your Super Points will expire if not used.

Last edited:
Cool, well I've ordered it for him.

A little concerned it doesn't seem to have registered my transaction on TCB yet (ones I did earlier in the week were pretty instant) it shows I've clicked and visited them but it doesn't say I've earnt any CB yet (was all done in one visit as well). Time will tell.

Cool, well I've ordered it for him.

A little concerned it doesn't seem to have registered my transaction on TCB yet (ones I did earlier in the week were pretty instant) it shows I've clicked and visited them but it doesn't say I've earnt any CB yet (was all done in one visit as well). Time will tell.

I ordered last night and received an email this morning confirming it had been tracked.

Back
Top Bottom