*** Offers & Bargains, all Consoles ***

Ordered a 20th anniversary controller through bespoke offers last week and it was supposedly sent by first class Royal Mail and still not had it, I suspect some scum bag has pinched it.

:(

Contacted bespoke and they are supposedly sending out another one. Watch them rob that as well.

rakuten points are only really worth mentioning if your going to buy something again rather than buying something for the sake of using the points up.

i'm looking at a new model ps4 but i'd rather go for a deal which doesn't involve further financial commitment as i've already ordered all the games i want for the next 3-4 months.

They were doing 25x points last week. Bought the Destiny Limited Edition PS4 so got ~£80 worth of points. Looking to get two games, so don't actually have to spend any more money.

My 9216 Rakuten points have been credited for the Xbox One I bought on the 25x promotion last week. Unfortunately it looks like 8856 (24x) of them must be used by the end of the month... Hey ho.

Really want until dawn but price doesnt seem good to me atm anyone seen a deal?

Unfortunately not yet. I am waiting for it to come down to less that £20. I have plenty to keep me busy in the meantime.

Also Black Ops 3 is on Preorder from Simply Games for £34.99 That's the cheapest I have seen it, anywhere.

Same here, really want to play it but I don't get as much time to play games and I have mad max still to finish so I can wait.
Think I will play it once most likely so no way am I paying £40, even if it is a great game.

Sadly I can't see it dropping in price any time soon with christmas coming up.

Not sure if this is the correct thread to ask in but..where is the best place to pre-order console games from nowadays (Physical copies)

Had a few bad experiences with Amazon where Friday releases have not showed up until the following Tues/Weds.

Back
Top Bottom