*** Offers & Bargains, all Consoles ***

Grabbed myself a PS4 with Star Wars and Fifa for £273 on Amazon just now - I thought that was a good deal.

It is, already got a PS4 and Star Wars, I'm looking over x1 deals for Forza 6 and I see a 1TB forza 6 deal is up and coming.

I nearly went with the £379 deal, but I'd end up having to sell the extra controller (horrid colour), Halo 5, Gears of War and not overly bothered with Tomb Raider so I'm going to hang on see if a cheaper forza 6 bundle comes up.

Xbox One 1TB Console with Forza Motorsport 6 (Xbox One) Starts for you at 6:59pm

PlayStation 4 Utimate Racing Bundle Starts for you at 6:59pm

Pink 3DS XL + Fifa 15 Starts for you at 11:59am

Wii U: Zelda Wind Waker HD Console Starts at 1:29pm

Far Cry 4 - Standard Edition (PS4/xbone) Starts for you at 3:59pm

Xbox One 1TB Console with Call of Duty: Black Ops III with SteelBook starts 25th

Bought the Xbox One 1TB Exclusives 2015 Bundle

That's the 1TB console, extra controller, Tomb Raider, Forza 6, Halo 5, Gears Ultimate and 12 months Xbox Live. £389

Last edited:
Slightly OT but can anyone recommend somewhere to pick up a 2nd hand ps4? Haven't seen many offered on the members market of late. Had a quick look at the tree and the bay but wasn't sure of alternatives or what's considered a decent price

You could try the Shpock app. But be warned, there seems to be a lot of dead ads in there beacaue they don't expire. So some ads have been on for months that have either sold or the seller doesn't even respond to offers.

Back
Top Bottom