*** Offers & Bargains, all Consoles ***

I got what I consider a great deal via Tesco.

Xbox One 500GB with Fifa16 + Star Wars Battlefront + Black Ops 3 + Additional Wireless Controller for £325, I had some spare Tesco vouchers also which brought the price down to £191, and then I got £6 cashback, so basically cost me £185! Not bad I thought.

I got what I consider a great deal via Tesco.

Xbox One 500GB with Fifa16 + Star Wars Battlefront + Black Ops 3 + Additional Wireless Controller for £325, I had some spare Tesco vouchers also which brought the price down to £191, and then I got £6 cashback, so basically cost me £185! Not bad I thought.

Cant grumble at that...

Going by the picture on the box i'd say yes, it shows the matte finished front which the original didn't have. It looks like the new Star Wars bundle with Fifa thrown in.

I've been looking at these bundles for the past month or two and some have the old console. Quite annoying. I hope it is the new model and they haven't stuck the wrong image on. For example, threw in just the regular Star Wars Blu-Ray game box with the old console.

I've been looking at these bundles for the past month or two and some have the old console. Quite annoying. I hope it is the new model and they haven't stuck the wrong image on. For example, threw in just the regular Star Wars Blu-Ray game box with the old console.

Doubt it as the Star Wars bundle only came out a week ago and it shows the matte finished Playstation on the front with the Star Wars images. It "should" be a new one, if it isn't then complain and get it switched as the picture is misleading.

Back
Top Bottom