*** Offers & Bargains, all Consoles ***

reckon this is the best time to pull the trigger? was going to get 2nd hand off fleabay post xmas but doubt I'd beat these prices

Well, its £199. That is very cheap IMO. I can't see it being much cheaper on fleabay, and its from Amazon so any issues you'll be better covered by Amazon.

Strongly recommend checking out Very and checking there.

500GB XB1 - Ori and Rare Replay £239.99
500GB XB1 - FIFA 16 and Optional 12 Months Xbox Live and/or Extra Official Controller - £259.99
500GB PS4 - Unchartered and Fifa 16 - £249.99
Destiny TKK PS4 or XB1 - £29
4K 55" Samsung TV - £679 down from £1399 and there is a curved 4K coming up at 1100.

I only started using Very yesterday to buy a couple of Sonos 1's but got a 12 month interest free account with £600 credit. Missus uses Very all the time and tbf they seem to know how to have a Black Friday sale!

Strongly recommend checking out Very and checking there.

500GB XB1 - Ori and Rare Replay £239.99
500GB XB1 - FIFA 16 and Optional 12 Months Xbox Live and/or Extra Official Controller - £259.99
500GB PS4 - Unchartered and Fifa 16 - £249.99
Destiny TKK PS4 or XB1 - £29
4K 55" Samsung TV - £679 down from £1399 and there is a curved 4K coming up at 1100.

I only started using Very yesterday to buy a couple of Sonos 1's but got a 12 month interest free account with £600 credit. Missus uses Very all the time and tbf they seem to know how to have a Black Friday sale!

that £1399 tv normally sells for £730 on amazon.

so it's only £60 off it's usual selling price.

very are usually overpriced by nearly double the best retailer so even 40% off their usual price isn't a deal

I don't think any better ps4 deals are going to come, I think I'm going for ps4, battlefront & fifa for 268.99 from shopto ebay. I wanted last of us and or black ops instead of fifa, but it's still a decent deal.

last of us is like £6 off cd keys using a US account

hardly worth getting it bundled as it would cost you a lot more than £6

I noticed on the PSN Store

DRIVECLUB™ Full Game for PlayStation®Plus & Season Pass Bundle

for £15.99 but I can't seem to buy it! Does any one know why this maybe?

When I try to add to Basket it just says there has been a problem, I am able to add other games no problem.

I currently have the PS Plus Edition but was tempted with this to get the Full Version and Season pass.

EDIT

Scrap that seems I now can't add anything to the basket!

Last edited:
Finally went for ps4, uncharted & fifa for £248 from amazon as well as quicdo 4% cashback. I'll probably sell both games straight away and buy star wars.

I wouldn't sell uncharted unless you have already played it. Fifa is pants though selling it would be the best decision you have made in your life :p. Star wars isn't the greatest game, it's good if you want to just pick up a game and have a laugh for 30 mins but not for the serious gamer it's more about fun.

Back
Top Bottom