*** Offers & Bargains, all Consoles ***

Soldato
Got an email saying mine was shipped. Checked my account and the status now says it shipped this morning. Fingers crossed I get it tomorrow. :D

Associate
I have tracking from Very and it's coming direct from the supplier via RM Tracked 24.

I actually have two coming as they were unable to cancel the one I pre-ordered ages ago before they added the Fifa 19 deal at a lower price. I have to reject the unwanted one.

Soldato
I want to upgrade to a Pro for Red Dead 2. Currently own a PS4 which I bought when Witcher was released.

Wondering what the best way of raising funds with my current PS4 is. Trade in, private sale etc?

Guessing that selling it for £100 and putting that towards the Pro is probably the best bet. Smyths are doing £10 off every £50 which could work out quite well.

Associate
I want to upgrade to a Pro for Red Dead 2. Currently own a PS4 which I bought when Witcher was released.

Wondering what the best way of raising funds with my current PS4 is. Trade in, private sale etc?

Guessing that selling it for £100 and putting that towards the Pro is probably the best bet. Smyths are doing £10 off every £50 which could work out quite well.

Well I just checked that out and it seems it ended 30th September and excluded video games and consoles anyway.

Soldato
Double "Doh!". Back to the drawing board.

Looks like my 500GB will get me £120 - £135 credit in Game.

Game: GET A PLAYSTATION 4 PRO CONSOLE FOR ONLY £199.99 WHEN YOU TRADE IN AN ORIGINAL 1TB PLAYSTATION 4 CONSOLE

I'd have to bung a 1TB drive in it, but might have one lying around... Still works out cheaper getting store credit.

Last edited:
Soldato

Game: GET A PLAYSTATION 4 PRO CONSOLE FOR ONLY £199.99 WHEN YOU TRADE IN AN ORIGINAL 1TB PLAYSTATION 4 CONSOLE

I'd have to bung a 1TB drive in it, but might have one lying around... Still works out cheaper getting store credit.

Not better to get the Red Dead bundle for £350?

Soldato
Pro on it's own I think. I think I might trade mine in for £130 store credit, then buy RDR2 Pro bundle for £349. The game itself is £49 quid, so the Pro works out as £170.

Yeah I edited my post, the caps is because I copied it straight off the Game website.

That seems like the way to go. Maybe keep an eye out over the next couple of weeks, there's been some decent eBay codes going around recently that have enabled some good deals on PS4s. I got my Pro bundled with Spiderman for £297 the other week. HotUKDeals will usually be the first to know!

Soldato

Depends if Game are doing this on model numbers of not I guess. If not, they can boot up, 1TB shown, away you go. If they are, your model code will indicate it's a 500GB model

Associate
Just decided to pick up the One X on the "purple shirt" offer - that's the best value I've seen yet.
May get rid of the One S. No 4K TV in the forseeable, but the performance bump at 1080P should be nice

Back
Top Bottom