Official 2024 Belgian Grand Prix Race Thread - Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps - Race 14/24

Caporegime
Max on pole (on merit/before penalties)
No crashes
None of the top four teams missing out on q1

1/10 - would not watch again.

Caporegime
Max absolutely blitzed that. Perez is right where he should be at the moment. Definitely needs this if he wants any chance to stay at redbull

Not really. Perez is still clearly very slow, it's just that the RB is clearly mental fast around here (at least in the wet).

...and he STILL nearly went out in q2

Last edited:
Associate
Rapid from Max, his onboard for that whole lap is a great watch.

Good news for the race tomorrow is that at least the McLarens are only 5-6 so they’ll have to battle a little before disappearing off.

Caporegime
Is this a possible / probable win for max? He's miles faster than anyone else. Car is obviously amazing here as perez was 3rd!

Great lap by leclerc. At his best he is better than sainz best. He's just not his best enough.

Was hoping for more from gasly.

I expect RBR to extend their lead tomorrow in the wcc

Last edited:
Caporegime
Is this a possible / probable win for max? He's miles faster than anyone else. Car is obviously amazing here as perez was 3rd!

I don't think so. Max was sizzling in the wet, but he wasn't great in practice. I reckon RB have gone with a more wet biased setup, whilst McLaren have set up better for the race.

Max will be fast, yes, but he won't be like it was in Quali.

I predict Lewis-Norris-Leclerc for the podium, with Max in 4th.

Back
Top Bottom