Poll: Official 2024 Belgian Grand Prix Race Thread - Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps - Race 14/24

Rate the Spa race out of ten

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
We don't know how it'll be in the dry though

Think if your car is up 6 tenths in the wet, and red bull aren't fools, that is a race day car setup for someone starting 10th so needing to overtake. I can't see beyond max cruising to a win.

He can probably push his engine a bit more since they took the hit on a penalty too.

Think if your car is up 6 tenths in the wet, and red bull aren't fools, that is a race day car setup for someone starting 10th so needing to overtake. I can't see beyond max cruising to a win.

He can probably push his engine a bit more since they took the hit on a penalty too.

The track probably more suited for Redbull they ditched the side upgrade and gone with the older setup for this track, I suspect McLaren will be better in dry conditions and we still don't know about race pace and tyre deg

Last edited:
Think Red Bull have gone for a draggy setup for Max so he can beast the middle sector to catch up to someone and then use the very effective Red Bull DRS to pass down the Kemmel Straight.

Wouldn't surprise me if they did the same setup for Checo, thinking he'd be eliminated in Q1 again. But then in turn it's helped him out in a wet qualifying.

Last edited:
Think Red Bull have gone for a draggy setup for Max so be can beast the middle sector to catch up to someone and then use the very effective Red Bull DRS to pass down the Kemmel Straight.

Wouldn't surprise me if they did the same setup for Checo, thinking he'd be eliminated in Q1 again. But then in turn it's helped him out in a wet qualifying.

Feel like that's a fair shout.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom