Poll: Official 2024 Emilia-Romagna Grand Prix Race Thread - Autodromo Enzo E Dino Ferrari - Race 7/24

Rate the Emilia-Romagna race

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Amazing little battle at the end. Max taming that dog of a car (this weekend) was very impressive. I dont think Norris would have passed him even if he had 10 more laps.

Trash race overall though, I hate how bad F1 makes this amazing track look.

Last edited:
Associate
What a final stint, on older tyres as well. Wonder why they struggled on the Mediums in the first stint ?

We are spoiled in the UK when it comes to F1, having Hamilton for years and now another top talent in Lando.

Last edited:
Soldato
The very end of that was starting to get interesting, but very little of interest here today. I feel like I saw Tsunoda make a decent (non-DRS) move at some point?

These cars are just absolutely awful for decent old tracks.
At least we're on to Monaco next, the ultimate overtaking track.

Last edited:
Soldato
That’s the closest anyone has got to Max in proper full race conditions, for about 2.5 seasons

Yeah. No luck with safety cars or damage on Max’s car. Landing was up there with him on raw pace. Really excited to see what the rest of the season brings. Now all of a sudden, it doesn’t feel like it’s a guaranteed Max win.

Soldato
Yeah. No luck with safety cars or damage on Max’s car. Landing was up there with him on raw pace. Really excited to see what the rest of the season brings. Now all of a sudden, it doesn’t feel like it’s a guaranteed Max win.
If only his team mate was better to challenge him some more we could’ve had this sooner. On that note, tsunoda is still making a good case for the seat over ricciardo. Albeit I’m still not sure he won’t just get kyviat’ed/gasley’ed without getting much of a chance.

Caporegime
Boring race. Might have been exciting if it was a few laps longer!!

Promising to see Norris actually putting pressure on Max, and on merit. The McLaren is clearly getting very close to the RB.

Russell showing he is Mr Saturday again. Appeared to have overcooked his tyres too much. Lewis' closing pace was insane. He likely would have taken George anyway so it made sense constructors wise to pit George for the fastest lap I guess as he had a bigger gap to Perez.

Last edited:
Soldato
Would be good to get the ability to poll a race twice, once in the middle 5 laps, and then another score for the whole race.

I'd score this a solid 2/10 precession with Tsunoda being the only notable overtake worth attention, and then some actual chance of action near the end of the race which ended up as nothing but at least there was the hope of some action.

I see Perez was on fire again today, and clearly Red Bull taking tips from the Ferrari camp on race strategy. :p

Soldato
What did people think to Russell asking if he would be allowed back in front of Lewis after his pitstop? Why would Lewis slow down and wait for him just because George didn't manage his tyres?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom