Poll: Official 2024 Emilia-Romagna Grand Prix Race Thread - Autodromo Enzo E Dino Ferrari - Race 7/24

Rate the Emilia-Romagna race

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Man of Honour
OP
Is it just me or are they all ( the commentators/presenters) all way over the top now when it comes to crashes? "I hope they're ok" / "big crash" - Alonso basically slid into the wall and Perez barely broke his front wing.
Some of the accidents you used to see I think the current crop of media would be in shock.

Last edited:
Associate
Is it just me or are they all ( the commentators/presenters) all way over the top now when it comes to crashes? "I hope they're ok" / "big crash" - Alonso basically slid into the wall and Perez barely broke his front wing.
Some of the accidents you used to see I think the current crop of media would be in shock.

Gotta get the drive to survive quotes in, but then again the F1TV guys aren't too bad. Alex Jacques is brilliant and Palmer is as blunt as you can be. Constantly telling the drivers to just get on with it and stop complaining on the radio.

They have Davide Valsecchi supporting this weekend too as a pundit who's brilliant, 2012 GP2 champion who went into commentary afterwards and was perfect alongside Will Buxton for GP2 and GP3.

Entertaining F3 race earlier, that many safety cars going on they couldn't really get DRS activated so the drivers had to get creative.

F2 race has just started, big crash before they even reached T1. 5 cars out and currently behind the SC.

Future prodigy Antonelli stalled on the formation lap start and got going, then did the same at the race start. Fortunately for him the poor race start meant he missed the chaos.

I'm enjoying the changes made to the circuit, it's punishing mistakes.

Last edited:
Associate
Bit of a slow burner of an F2 race, DRS train central until the final laps and the drivers realised they had to get onto it.

Pass for the lead/win on the final lap too, when did that last happen in F1?

*edit*

Ah yeah just remembered, a certain end of season race in 2021. Let's not go there as people still get triggered :o :cry:

Last edited:
Soldato
Karun: “You don’t often see people go off at Tamburello. It’s not even a corner in a modern F1 car.”

Cringes in Senna.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom