Poll: Official 2024 Italian Grand Prix Race Thread - Autodromo Nazionale Monza - Race 16/24

Rate the Monzo race out of ten

• One

• Two

• Three

• Four

• Five

• Six

• Seven

• Eight

• Nine

• Ten

• I’m not voting, I just want to see the results

Results are only viewable after voting.
What do you mean big chip? i think you're reading too much into these posts. It makes no sense for Norris to give Piastri the win and give up 7 points on the championship for then a couple races later have Piastri take a dangerous move on the inside where both drivers could have lost the 1/2. I'm looking at it purely from a team perspective.
Look, it was a tough move but it was a move. If Norris didn’t want it to happen, he should have driven better… This is a motor race.
It made sense at that time, because Mclaren were absolute clowns and f’d over their driver in the lead of race at that time.

Edit: I just hope you have scathing criticism for Norris too, when he goes for the move on Piastri later.

Last edited:
Look, it was a tough move but it was a move. If Norris didn’t want it to happen, he should have driven better… This is a motor race.
It made sense at that time, because Mclaren were absolute clowns and f’d over their driver in the lead of race at that time.

You don't want tough moves when you're on a 1/2 on the first lap. It's braindead. Norris gave up 1st in Hungary for the apparently the team

Last edited:
Race control - Gasly time 1:26.182 deleted - track limits turn 5 lap 18

Race control - Magnussen time 1:26.533 deleted - track limits turn 5 lap 18

Race control - Alonso time 1:24.882 deleted - track limts turn 4 lap 18

Back
Top Bottom