Poll: Official 2024 Italian Grand Prix Race Thread - Autodromo Nazionale Monza - Race 16/24

Rate the Monzo race out of ten

• One

• Two

• Three

• Four

• Five

• Six

• Seven

• Eight

• Nine

• Ten

• I’m not voting, I just want to see the results

Results are only viewable after voting.
I think some don't care in there's racing or not, they just don't want Max to get another WDC.
Yup. But the defence by RB fans that there wouldn’t be any racing if McLaren issue team orders is just desperate and daft. There’s now 8 cars racing at very similar levels which is something we’ve not seen up until this point.

Yup. But the defence by RB fans that there wouldn’t be any racing if McLaren issue team orders is just desperate and daft. There’s now 8 cars racing at very similar levels which is something we’ve not seen up until this point.
RB fans would be delighted if Perez was sat on Verstappen’s gearbox on a Sunday and team orders were required.

You clearly aren't watching the races. The only exciting move at Monza was Piastri on Lando, otherwise very little happened.

Let's not forget the Dutch GP where Lando won by over 20sec. The teams might be close but they don't seem to be able to overtake each other/everyone holds station to protect tyres and try and make a move in the pits.

Even in F1, whilst I might not like some of their more prominent staff, they've done a huge amount to give young drivers opportunities. How many current drivers came through their academy?
Funnily enough I got a YT short in my recommendations about that:

The RB junior driver program has had, since its inception:
106 drivers, of which 16 got to F1, 8 drove for RBR, 4 won races (5 if you include Carlos Sainz, although he won for Ferrari not RB), and 2 WDC.

Back
Top Bottom