Poll: Official 2024 Miami Grand Prix Race Thread - Miami International Autodrome - Race 6/24

Rate the Miami race out of ten

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dup

Dup

Soldato
I'm tired of the livery hype nonsense. Every time they tease what looks like a wild change only to show they have zero balls whatsoever along with terrible eyesight.

Soldato
Yeah, the Ferrari would look way better if it was all that light blue colour.

IMG-3202.jpg

Caporegime
It's not a terrible livery by Ferrari, it's just underwhelming considering they've spent about 2 weeks talking about.

This. A massive amount of fuss for just a couple of lines of blue on the car.

Seriously not worth the hype at all. Should have been full blue.

Some people on Reddit did a mock up of an all blue one and it looked amazing.

Soldato
This. A massive amount of fuss for just a couple of lines of blue on the car.

Seriously not worth the hype at all. Should have been full blue.

Some people on Reddit did a mock up of an all blue one and it looked amazing.
If it was full blue then the Ferrari purists would be throwing all their toys out of the pram, possibly quite rightfully as well.

Associate
Will Buxton reporting on F1 TV that this may very well be Logans last race for Williams, a certain Kimi Antonelli has applied for dispensation to the FIA for his Super Licence (He is 17 and you have to be 18 when they changed the rules due to Max). He already has enough points from Karting and Junior Formula.

He also tested an F1 car in recent weeks and was very impressive/consistant. The paddock rumour is they want him in Logans car for Imola, probably all funded by Mercedes with a view to replace Lewis next year if he does well.

Caporegime
Will Buxton reporting on F1 TV that this may very well be Logans last race for Williams, a certain Kimi Antonelli has applied for dispensation to the FIA for his Super Licence (He is 17 and you have to be 18 when they changed the rules due to Max). He already has enough points from Karting and Junior Formula.

He also tested an F1 car in recent weeks and was very impressive/consistant. The paddock rumour is they want him in Logans car for Imola, probably all funded by Mercedes with a view to replace Lewis next year if he does well.

I'd love to see Kimi in a car this year, but it makes a total mockery of the age limit rules if they wave them for him. Just wait for Monza. I'll be sad for Logan too: I know he hasn't impressed in F1, but I've been a fan since he ever so narrowly lost out on beating Piastri to that F3 title through no fault of his own.

Back
Top Bottom