Poll: Official 2024 Miami Grand Prix Race Thread - Miami International Autodrome - Race 6/24

Rate the Miami race out of ten

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
would it not be better to get back on track with this weekends race than rehash old arguments that no-one will win?

who thinks Norris will get a podium this weekend ? personally although i'd love to see him win (no chance there without a DNF) i tihnk he'll get 4th-6th place this weekend unless there's another collision

Caporegime
would it not be better to get back on track with this weekends race than rehash old arguments that no-one will win?

So we aren't allowed to discuss a driver's performance?

These arguments only start because some clowns like to exclaim that Lewis is finished and should retire after he has a bad , or even average session.

Caporegime
If Lewis looks subpar at Ferrari next season then I think its safe to call into question whether he should retire or not. Like it or not he gets a bit of a pass this year just because it's a bit of nothing season for him and Merc.

I wouldn't even judge him completely on his first season to be honest. If he consistently gets heavily beaten by Leclerc for 2 or 3 years, then I'd probably say that he might need to retire.

Soldato
Looks like the RB/Max fans really are *****ing the bed what with Newey going, Horner probably gonna get forced out and Max might just go somewhere else as well. Very tetchy, even more so than usual. Lol :D

As usual, the modus operandi is to talk down LH’s achievements. Because.. ?

Last edited:
Associate
If Lewis looks subpar at Ferrari next season then I think its safe to call into question whether he should retire or not. Like it or not he gets a bit of a pass this year just because it's a bit of nothing season for him and Merc.
Not really, but he is having his worst start to a season, period.

Pretty sure he'll be revitilised at Ferrari though,

If he's in a truly competitive car and still getting schooled I guess I'll be in agreement in terms of (if he wants to go out on a high) he shouldn't linger.

But I doubt his performance window has dropped that much, given what he was capable of just last year.
Looks like the RB/Max fans really are *****ing the bed what with Newey going, Horner probably gonna get forced out and Max might just go somewhere else as well. Very tetchy, even more so than usual. Lol :D

As usual, the modus operandi is to talk down LH’s achievements. Because.. ?

Verstappen will be a 5 time champion before he even considers leaving Red Bull. They have nothing to be worried about, especially given Verstappen's age.

Associate
The knee jerk reactions to Lewis not setting the world alight so far this season are so odd to me.

He was very good last season, and dragged that car to higher than it should have been in my opinion, whilst George struggled.
Hard to say he had anything to do with that given how Ferrari, McLaren and Alonso were all over the place in term of car performance.

Associate
People have weirdly short memories.

Perhaps, but if you don't particularly like someone, then nice to beat them while they're a bit more down than usual :D

Hard to say he had anything to do with that given how Ferrari, McLaren and Alonso were all over the place in term of car performance.

Still getting out performed by his team mate, a bit too often at the moment though, at least for my liking. Mentally checked out or not, I hope he finds some decent form again to at least outperform Russell.

But I agree, the tyres are so sensitive to change on each car, combined with whatever the track temp/wind levels are like and the shake ups that occur are pretty wild at times.

Associate
Do feel a little for Hausmann, taken out on lap 1 in both races. Gotta be gutting.

The commentators have got a little bit better, shame one of them fails to notice a lot of things and gets excited when an overtake happens despite it happening off track.

Pulling starting to pull away though.

*edit*

Right Abbi, don't forget to stop :cry:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom