Poll: Official 2024 Monaco Grand Prix Race Thread - Circuit de Monaco - Race 8/24

Rate the Monaco procession out of one

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
People were saying that last year but Max pulled out a corker of a hot lap right at the end. But yeah, RB's do tend to favour power tracks
Indeed but other street style circuits has shown the Red Bull isn't suited towards them.
Still Max being Max, he's shown the ability to drag the car to pole before...

Last edited:
Soldato
Iconic and historic.
Drivers dream of driving a f1 car around Monaco, let alone winning it, so definitely should remain.
If some don't like it then they have a choice not to watch...

totally

iconic bore fest.

Only times it has ever been good was due to weather.

Modern era that wont be happening again too much safety.

The track would have been ditched a long time ago if it wasn't for $$$

Not every track has to be about overtakes, Monaco has always been about the driver challenge, i think people underestimate just how hard it is to get that car round in one piece for 70 odd laps.

Soldato
Not every track has to be about overtakes, Monaco has always been about the driver challenge, i think people underestimate just how hard it is to get that car round in one piece for 70 odd laps.
Yeah exactly. I don’t understand the hate for it. It’s certainly not as boring as other circuits with no overtaking. Just out some of the onboards on if you’re getting bored, it’s amazing how they get around in one piece.

Associate
From a driver's perspective it's unbelievably challenging, all weekend. To remain consistent, make no mistakes, zero room for error.

But from a spectators point of view, it's definitely one of the most boring races on the calendar 99% of the time, imo ofc.

Soldato
totally

But when 20 drivers do it for 70 laps straight it doesn't look as challenging

Soldato
Maybe the plus side is that because we expect it to be boring there is no expectation. Which means it could end up exciting!? :o Personally, I don’t mind it as you know what you’re getting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom