Poll: Official 2024 Monaco Grand Prix Race Thread - Circuit de Monaco - Race 8/24

Rate the Monaco procession out of one

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
DR to RB confirmed....
The more I read from Helmut and RB the more I think they don’t want someone else in that seat. They seem to be happy with someone that doesn’t rock the number 1/number 2 boat in the team. Whether they’ll be this happy when the constructors is in doubt is another thing though.

Soldato
For who, though? They don't seem to want Yuki and, tbh, he seems temprementally unsuited for that seat. DR isn't impressing. They won't jump Lawson straight in. So who?
I think if Max commits, they’ll take a solid number 2/someone commit to be a number 2. If max leaves, whoever is the best and available. Lol

Soldato
Can’t believe Leclerc went even faster. I’d be happy with a procession tomorrow for a Leclerc win. He deserves it. Let’s hope Piastri doesn’t get too excited and ruin it for the front runners :o (not that he has form for that sort of thing to be fair)

Edit: sooo much pressure on Leclerc tomorrow. Eek. How to hold it together for all those laps

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom