Poll: Official 2024 Spanish Grand Prix Race Thread - Circuit de Barcelona-Catalunya - Race 10/24

Rate the Spanish Grand Prix out of ten

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Who after the first few rounds saw this coming? I'm honestly amazed how RB have been caught they were probably further ahead than anyone has been in the last 10 years and now it's nip and tuck!

Could do with a Max DNF at some point to really make it exciting for the 2nd half.

Soldato
It could be nothing but since Newey announced he was off they have fallen off a cliff.
I mean teams always say how it’s a development war all season. They dont stand still once they come to race one. If Newey isn’t as involved anymore, it could explain it. But yeah, very surprising.

Missed quali for beers in the sunshine but sounds like I should watch the recording.

Soldato
Who after the first few rounds saw this coming? I'm honestly amazed how RB have been caught they were probably further ahead than anyone has been in the last 10 years and now it's nip and tuck!

Could do with a Max DNF at some point to really make it exciting for the 2nd half.
Didn’t they change the suspension for this year and it’s proving less compliant with bumps and kerbs?

Caporegime
That was impressive from Norris considering he'd already used the tyres for a fast lap. Also, how did he have enough ers energy as well :confused:

Insane that he went loads faster on his SECOND lap after scewing up the first.

Totally nuts how close it is at the top now between four teams.

Edit: wait, was that Oscar who ended up in the gravel and not Norris? I could have sworn it was Norris.

Last edited:
Caporegime

I must have not been paying attention then! I could have sworn either the graphic or the commenator (Maybe Crofty), said Norris.

I thought that was weird how Norris somehow managed to get pole on used tyres and with limited ERS energy!

Soldato
Watched the highlights and they said verstappen had a tow as well? Could be spicy tomorrow if that McLaren is legitimately two tenths faster than the RB on pure pace.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom